slut | t.n

! SMUT !
enemies -> lovers

__________________________________________

you were at a party drunk as hell dancing up on all these boys.

as theo watches, he clenches his jaw and rolls his eyes as the boys hands wander around your figure.

as you start to grind on the stranger, theo walks over and grabs your wrists tightly.

"theo- what the fuck!" you shout as he drags you to a room, everyone's eyes landing on you too.

"you little slut. who do you think you are dancing up on all these boys, hm?" he says after locking the door.

"why does it matter to you!?" you shout and he presses his tongue to his cheek as he shakes his head.

"cause your mine, obviously!" he shouts and your eyes widen at his response.

"why don't you act like it?" you reply and he smirks at you, grabbing your wrists and putting your hands above your head.

"why don't i show you then? wouldn't you little that you little slut?" theo says and you nod.

"don't nod, use your words cara mia." he says which turns you on instantly.

"yes.. please." you beg and he wastes no time to get onto his knees.

theo rips your dress off, throwing it aside. he then rips your underwear off with his teeth and began rubbing your clit gently.

"theo please faster.." you say and he goes faster on you, putting his free hand over your mouth to keep any noise from coming out.

without any warning, he shoves to finger inside you and you main against his finger, causing him to move his fingers faster.

"fuck theo, you make me feel so good." you say and you see his dick brick up fast, causing you to smirk against his hand.

he then moves his mouth towards your clit, kissing it gently then pressing his tongue against it.

your eyes roll to the back of your head, surprising you sense you had no clue he had such a hold on you.

he then slowly sucks your clit lightly, making you roll your eyes.

you start pulling on his hair which makes him go faster and harder, making you loose your balance.

"oh my god theo, right there!" you say against his hand and he licks it faster.

as it gets better and better, someone knocks on the door and yells, "get the fuck out weirdos!"

"fuck off, i'm busy?!" theo yells while sucking on your clit still, pressing you harder against the door so the person behind it can't open it.

once the person walks away, he goes harder on your clit and rougher.

"cum on my tongue baby, show me how good i make you feel." he says as you let out a whimper.

while eating you out, he shoves his ring finger and middle finger into you sending goosebumps down your arms as his cold ring presses against your pussy.

you cum just a little bit, but not enough to satisfy him, "more baby, more." he says.

he presses his tongue hard against you as you cum onto his tongue, letting out another whimper as you do.

"fuck your taste so good." he says as he swallows your liquid and goes back up to kiss you.

"text me in the morning if you remember this and we can continue, alright?" he whispers in your ear as he kisses your neck gently, walking out the door.