accident | m.r

__________________________________________

you were talking about your so called enemy, mattheo, to your bestfriend.

"he's such a man whore.. and a dick!" you say after getting an a heated argument with him.

you had no clue he was just outside the door, so you kept going on.

"can't lie tho.. he's really hot. like really." you say, mattheo smirks while listening in.

he leans against the door and it opens, causing him to fall on his face.

"mattheo!!?" you shout and he gets up, patting his clothes off.

"so i'm hot.. huh?" he says and you roll your eyes, "never would i ever say that mattheo."

"oh yeah? cause i just heard you say, and i quote, 'can't lie tho.. he's really hot.'" mattheo says.

your cheeks turn red from embarrassment, you had no clue he was listening in.

"mattheo what? how did you—" you say hut he cuts you off, "cause i was outside the door??" he replies.

"oh yeah— well don't listen in to my conversations you weirdo!" you say.

"whatever, i'm glad i did cause now i can tease you about calling me hot." mattheo says as waves and winks at you, shutting the common room doors behind him.

"well.. that was fun to watch!" your friend says and you shake your head.

"that was so embarrassing f/n, so embarrassing!" you reply as you put your face in your hands.

please god let me walk in on him doing something embarrassing for payback, please! you say in your head.