jealousy | t.r

__________________________________________

you and your enemy, tom, have been messing with eachother a lot more than usual.

for some reason, even though you two aren't dating, he gets jealous everytime you talk to or flirt with another boy.

you knew what you needed to do to push his buttons, to make him jealous.

his brother, mattheo, was walking by and so you pulled him aside close to wear tom was and started flirting with him.

"god mattheo.. when did you get so hot?" you whisper in his ear loud enough for him and hopefully tomorrow to hear.

tom clenches his jaw which makes you smirk cause you know your idea is working.

"the things i could do to you right now.." you whisper a little louder, making tom walks over and push you against a wall.

"what the fuck are you doing? do you think this shits funny? flirting with my fucking brother?" tom says as his fists ball up he grabs your shirts collar.

"mad for what exactly?" you say and he shakes his head and presses his tongue against his cheek.

"cause your mine, no one else's, which means you can't go around flirting with other boys. especially my BROTHER." he says, getting louder at the end and mattheo's hands go up as he walks off.

you roll your eyes and shake your head at him.

"stop with that goddamn attitude or i'll have to fuck it out of you." he says as he flips you off, walking away.

your left in shock after what he said, as you go to find him so he could do what he said he'd do.