7 mins of heaven | d.m

! ? SMUT ? !

__________________________________________

you were sat in a circle at a partying playing a game of '7 minutes of heaven'.

you spun the beer bottle with a disgusted face from the beer dripping down the outside of the bottle.

it lands on a random person that's across from you, not thinking much of it you look up at the person.

draco. THE draco malfoy is looking at you with that stupidly hot smirk plastered on his face.

'fuck.' you say in your mind as you let out a sigh.

you didn't notice draco stand up so when you felt hands on your waist helping you stand, you jumped from shock.

"don't worry love, it's just me." he whispers in your ear causing goosebumps to go down your arm.

before you could say anything, he grabs your wrists and takes you to the closet we're your told to go.

theo locks the door from the outside as he tells you your 7 minutes have started.

"we don't have to—" you say but draco smashes his lips against yours as his hands trails from your waist to you ass, squeezing it roughly.

you moan softly into his mouth which causes him to pull away for a second, "don't be to loud baby, i don't want everyone hearing us." he says before smashing his lips back on yours.

your hands travel though his hair messing it all up as he pats his leg telling you to jump up.

you do as told and jump up onto him, wrapping your legs around his waist.

he looses balance for a second and presses you against a wall, not letting his hands leave your ass.

you check his watch for a second still not pulling away, 'fucking hell.' you say in your mind seeing there's only 3 minutes left.

even tho he's your enemy, he's for sure good at making you feel things you never knew you could feel.

as his cold hands run up your figure and into your shirt, theo yells outside the door that the times up.

"fucking hell." draco says under his breathe as he puts you down, finally removing his hands off your ass.

before you two are fully out the closet, he whispers one last thing in your ear.

"my dorm in 15, we've got to finish what we started love." he shoots you a wink as he walks off in a random direction.