Badass Acting Skills.

"Can we play? CAN WE? CAN WE?" The twins ask in unison. You have to admit, it's a little creepy. "Sure, guys." You say, sitting on the floor. "Hey Y/N!" Hermione greets, sitting next to you. Ron had fully informed them on what's going to happen and they wanted in so you let them. Harry sat on your other side, Ron sat next to Harry and then Fred, then George. "So who shall go first?" You ask. Only one of these questions/dares were planned, the rest is totally random. "Me! I love this game!" George yells. You nod in approval and he looks at Ron. "Ron, truth or dare?" He asks. Ron gulps and stops a minute, obviously a little afraid. "Um..... truth?" He said cautiously. George smirks mischievously and looks at you. "Do you have a crush on anyone? If so, who?" He asks as you scoff. "Really, Georgiffer? That was sooooo predictable, everyone always asks that question." You say. "I stand by it..... Georgiffer?" He asks. You are proud of yourself for confusing the goofiest of teenagers with your goofiness. You hear Ron gulp again. "I um.... I do have a crush on someone but I don't feel like saying who." For if he does, your plan would go into action too soon. "Say it, Ron." Fred threatened with a smirk. He paused for dramatic effect. "Y/N." He states, looking down 'nervously'. Wow, he's a good actor. The twins giggle and your eyes go wide in 'shock'. "Um..... Ronald- um......" You start but thankfully Harry cuts in so you don't have to use up all of your badass acting skills. "Your turn Ron." He said. Ron perked up but then went red, tomato red. "Y/N, truth or dare?" He asked nervously. "Um....... Well who knows where dare could go so truth." You say, knowing it would be easier this way. You were kind of red and Fred smirked at you. He would be your first victim. "Will you- would you be my girlfriend?" He asks as you start to 'choke'. "Um....." You start but then smile sweetly and add "yes." 

You, of course, paying attention to the twins reaction and Ron, don't notice Harry going slightly red, neither does he, he just feels a pang in his chest. However, Hermione does in fact notice. You guys continue playing and George ends up with blue hair, Fred with red eyes and Harry is soaking wet. You and Hermione, being smart, only let each other dare each other, that way neither of you had to do anything that would get you in trouble. Ron, however, had to do stairs without Filch catching him.         "Okay, I should get back to my own common room, night guys. Night Ron." You say, kissing his cheek. He goes bright red and the twins laugh. You go back to Slytherin only to have Malfoy sitting in the common room waiting for your return. "L/N." He greets, bowing his head quickly. "Malfoy." You say, still smiling mischievously from the prank you're pulling. "What makes you so happy?" He asks and you contemplate telling him the truth or involving him in the prank...... "Oh you know, my boyfriend." You state, smirking your ass off. His jaw drops and he just stares at you. "Weasley." He mumbled. You nod giddily. "Yep. He asked me in the most romantic way, it was amazing, there was music and roses and it was just beautiful." You fake-gushed as he glares into the fireplace, retrieving the hate and darkness in his eyes. "Do you have a girlfriend, Malfoy?" You ask. He turns his glare to you. "No. I've found no one tolerable enough to be my girlfriend." He states. You find the opportunity and this happened: "you mean you found nobody who will tolerate you for long enough to be your girlfriend?" You smirk. You didn't know why but you enjoyed sassing your ass off to Malfoy. Either because her deserved it or because it was just fun.  "I suppose." He admits. "Wait- wait what?" You say, literally amazed. "The only girl who can go ten minutes without snapping at me is Pansy Parkinson and she is just too...... Pansy." He said, shuddering at the thought of Parkinson. "Oh..... Why?" You ask, generally confused. "Why what?" He asks back. "Why did you answer with an actual answer and not a sarcastic and snobby remark?" You finish. He looks at you with actual sincerity in his eyes. "Because you aren't sarcastic and snobby to people you're trying to prove yourself to." He replies.

Um...... What?