My Heroes *cough* Not *cough*.

You woke up in an upright position. Tied to a tree. Really? How original, tying you up. Why couldn't whoever did this freeze you or something more interesting? (Oh yeah because I wrote that he tied you to a tree.... oops O.O)You noticed a sharp pain in your head. "Nice to see you've awaken, you were out for quite a while." You heard...... Quirrell? But he didn't stutter.... "Well no shit, I obviously hit my head, I wouldn't be surprised if I got a concussion." You spat. You didn't remember what happened but the bump on your head didn't just appear there. "Yes, yes, no matter. So is this the girl?" He asked, not to you though, obviously. "Yesssssss." You heard a strange whisper. "Let me talk to her." "But, My Lord, you need your energy for the Potter boy...." Quirrell objected. What the hell was going on? "I have the feeling this one will be more useful and more likely to give in." You heard. Quirrell nodded and removed his turban. SWEET MERLIN! SHEILD YOUR EYES! OH WAIT! YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOUR ARMS ARE TIED TO A TREE! HOW CONVENIENT -.-

"Ah, Y/N L/N, you are one very important girl." You heard the thing breathe. "I highly doubt it." You weren't important in your opinion. (ALTHOUGH EVERYONE IS IMPORTANT! LOVE YOURSELF!) "You're wrong." It hissed. "Potter thinks you're very important." 

Oh dear Lord. You were speaking to Voldemort. Son of a bitch. "Who gives a shit what Potter thinks? There's no way in hell that poor excuse for a wizard is getting anywhere near me." You lied, not wanting to be used against Harry. Having someone used against you is a terrible feeling,  especially if you have feelings for this person. "Oh but I know that's not true. I have spies everywhere, they all know Potter is particularly fond of you and you didn't push him away when he proved it." Voldemort called you out on your bluff. "Psh, whatever, I'm more of a Slytherin-guy kind of girl." You say, still trying with your lie. "Ah yes, you are also particularly important to Draco Malfoy." "No matter what I lie about, know I am telling the truth when I say I HATE Draco Malfoy." You snap. "Shame, really, you two are perfect for each other." He gushes. Bleh.  Isn't Voldemort supposed to be evil? He's not supposed to ship people. What's shipping? This Muggle thing you learned from reading, Everlark for life.

"I'd rather date Harry." You say truthfully. "Yes, you would. Because you fancy him as well as he does you. Don't deny it, I know." He smiles.... or at least what looked like a smile, you couldn't really tell. "I'm only young, I don't need to worry about this stuff yet." You dodge. "No normal child would, but you're not normal are you? You see, I need you to work for me. I need your loyalty, bravery, brightness and ambition. Also your acting skills. I need you to get involved with one of the boys, make them trust you. Find their weak spots." He said calmly. He was starting to creep you out a bit....

"And what makes you think I would do that?" You snapped. You didn't want to be a Death Eater, you didn't want to work for him. "Show her." He whispered to Quirrell. Quirrell turned around to face you. Thank Merlin. He took out a ball of some sort. He whispered something to it and Fred and George setting up a prank showed up. What are they implying here? You kept looking at the ball and suddenly it showed Ron and Hermione studying. Well, Hermione studying, Ron was eating. The ball went blank. "We know, not think, because you care about your friends and don't want them injured." Quirrell stated, putting the ball in his pocket. Damn it. What were you supposed to do? Lie. 

"Those blood traitors and the Mudblood? My friends? Ha. You underestimate me. Never have I EVER associated with them other than to get on Malfoy's nerves." You lie. "Don't lie, Y/N, it's not nice to lie." Said Voldemort. "Like I give a shit what's nice!" You snap. You felt oddly confident while talking to the former darkest wizard in the world. Quirrell slapped you. You turned your cheek against the tree. "You will quickly learn not to use those words with the Dark Lord." He hissed. "Like hell." You say, turning to face him again. He went to slap you but Voldemort stopped him. "Don't touch her." You were confused now. Quirrell huffed and turned around. "You know, Y/N, I went to school with your grandparents. Your grandmother was the most beautiful pureblood there ever was. And I told her so. I loved her. And she chose that half-blood over me." He spat. "And so they went and got married and had a kid. Your mother. I despised that worthless bitch, so I-" He was interrupted by fireworks going off behind you. "Ugghh." Quirrell groaned. He put his turban back on and went to investigate. You suddenly saw a pair of red heads coming towards you quietly. "Guys what the hell! You're gonna get yourselves killed! Not to mention you're in the Forbidden Forest." You whisper-hiss. They smirk at you. "You were too. Come on, let's go before he comes back." George says, cutting the ropes tying you to the tree. "No! I need to find out what he was going to say! I need to know what happened!" You object but Fred just rolls his eyes and throws you over his shoulder. "Fred!" You yell quietly as he runs out of the forest. "Put me down."

"Will you promise not to go into that forest again?" He asked with a hint of concern in his voice. "Ugh fine." You groan. He puts you down and smack both of them upside the head. "Ow what was that for?" They complain in unison. "He was explaining to me why he killed my parents." You said, a tear strolling down your face. "I'm so sorry, Y/N, but you were in danger and we couldn't just leave you there." Fred explained and side-hugged you whilst leading you back to the castle.