Vincent Crabbe.

You ran into the Great Hall, desperate to find the fake George. You specifically remember him wearing robes. Oh, and he wouldn't have wet hair. You walked to the Gryffindor table, he was nowhere in sight. You look around. He was at the Slytherin table. Of course he was. He was probably a Slytherin when he came to school here, assuming he still doesn't. You pushed him to the wall and put your wand to his throat. "I am so going to kill you." You state, feeling his hair and seeing it's not wet. "What did I do?" He asked, gasping for air because you were pushing your wand so hard into his throat. "Well first this is for lying to me. Second for helping Bellatrix try and kill me. Third for..... being an idiot and just ugh." You said, hitting him in the head with your wand. "What on earth are you talking about? Why would I help Bellatrix try and kill you? I already know how badass you are, why would I want to go against that?" He asked. You tickled his neck and he didn't move. It wasn't George. You and George would always have tickle wars, which you would win because you weren't ticklish but he was EXTREMELY ticklish. You led him out of the Great Hall, tripped him and kicked him in the stomach, making him double over in pain. "Who the hell are you?" You demand just as Fred comes down the stairs. "Y/N?! What are you doing to George!?" He exclaimed, running over in concern. "This isn't George, Fred." He just looks at you confused. "Yes it is! What the bloody hell is wrong with you N/N!" "DON'T CALL ME THAT!" You exclaim, going to kick him again but Fred pulling you away. You try to escape his grasp but he won't budge. You try pulling his hair, which thankfully is in fact wet, but he still won't let you go. He puts his head on your shoulder and just holds you there, 'George' staying on the floor (still in pain from the kick, you kick REALLY hard). "Comfy?" You ask Fred. He hums in response. "You know this is really weird?" He hums again. "Okay I understand that you're a weirdo and need your daily intake or output of weirdness but I need to take care of whoever that is!" You say, squirming. He still wouldn't let go. "Fred! What is wrong with you?" You asked, pushing him off. He stayed silent. What he was thinking is not what you wanted to hear right now and he knew it. He was thinking that he had a near death experience today and that taught him to not take advantage of what he had and to do what he had to do to be happy. You were what made him happy. "Now, tell us who you are or there will be consequences." You state, leaning over 'George' and pointing your wand at him. Him, knowing you had him figured out, finally talked. "Fine. Fine! I'm not George. I'm not." "Yes, we know that. What we don't know is who you actually are, Idjit." You spat. He sighed. "I'm Vincent." He stated. "Who?" "Vincent. Vincent Crabbe. PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" He yelled, curling into a ball and leaning against the wall. You sighed. "Crabbe? As in Crabbe and Goyle? Malfoy's groupies. Oh hun, it's not me you have to worry about." You smirk, shaking your head. "Wh-what do y-you mean?" he stuttered, obviously scared out of his wits. "Haven't you heard? Malfoy and I are dating now." His jaw dropped. He looked horrified. He knew that if you had done something to him, it wouldn't be as bad as if he had done it to one of your friends but no, he did it to you. But you weren't going to hurt him. Malfoy was his problem. Crabbe had known about Malfoy's crush on you, obviously, but he didn't know you were dating and he certainly didn't know that Malfoy would find out what he did. "Well, see you later, I'm just going to hang out with Fred." You say, getting up. Fred's face lit up. "WAIT! PLEASE DON'T TELL DRACO!" Crabbe begged, ignoring the pain in his stomach and getting on his knees. Fred's face fell, he didn't like that he had to wait for your attention. "I'm sorry, Vince, but this is outta my hands. Bye." You said, grabbing Fred's arm and pulling him to the Gryffindor common room. Once you got in and saw you were completely alone, you gave Fred a bone-crushing hug. It stunned him at first but eventually he returned the hug. "Never ever EVER get kidnapped again, okay?" You said into his shoulder. He chuckled. "I'll do my best not to. What happened while I was gone?" He asked. You didn't let go of him but started to explain. "Long story. 'You' tried to kidnap me. 'You' left me to cry in a corner. 'You' got into a big fight with Harry. I'm just so glad you're back and you're you." You smile, still not letting him go. You kinda refused to. After what happened today you didn't ever want to let him go. While you were crying, you kept wishing that the things said weren't real. Thankfully, they weren't because that wasn't the real Fred. "Wait- you thought I would leave you in a closet to cry?" He said, hands on your shoulders and pulling out to look you straight in the eye. "I hoped desperately that you wouldn't actually but you did. Well, at least I thought you did." You replied, looking down. Now, Fred thought. Now was the time to tell you. "The whole time Bellatrix had George and I, I wasn't thinking about how we were going to get out of there alive or why Bellatrix was torturing us and not someone else. I was thinking about you the whole time. You were what kept me strong. You are what kept me from talking. I-I love you Y/N." Your eyes went wide. What were you supposed to say? You hadn't ever said the L word to someone for real. "Fred I-" "No, don't. I know what you're going to say. You're going to say that even though I'm a nice guy and all, you do love me, but like a best friend, not anything more. Yeah, I get it." He frowned, turning away and going to sit on the couch. "Puhleez, Fredington. That's such a chick flick thing to say. No chick flick moments." You say, quoting one of your favourite TV show characters. "I was going to say that I'm very confused about how I feel right now and even though I can't make up my mind, give me a little bit of time and it might tell me to go to you." You stated. "No, that's the thing, I don't want you to think with your brain. I want you to think with your heart and take your brain along for the ride." He said as you sit on the couch beside him, putting your legs across his lap and laying down. Wow. That was actually poetic. "Yeah..." You say. For the rest of the night, you guys just sit there in a comfortable silence and eventually, you fall asleep on the Gryffindor couch, Fred watching you sleep (in a loving way).

The next morning, you woke up in your bed. But how had you gotten there? That's weird. "Morning, Princess." You heard a familiar voice say. You sit up straight in your bed, the voice alarming you. "DRACO WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?" You yell. "Well someone had to take you to bed. I also wanted to check on how you are, you seemed pretty unstable last night." He stated. You looked into his eyes. Damn those eyes are hard to say no to. "Let's just say I had a long day yesterday." You explain. "Alright. Oh and would you care to explain why Weasley was carrying you down here when I got back?" He asked. Oh.... Um... "I fell asleep on the Gryffindor couch while we were hanging out, no big deal." You say, trying to drug it off. "You still hang out with them?" He questioned. "Yes. But it was only Fred and I last night." You stated. Why? Why must you open your big mouth? You wondered as Malfoy's face went from 'ew, you do?' to 'um WHAT?'. "What were you doing?" He asked jealously. "Just hanging out, talking." About how much he loved you and how there's a possibility you might love him back. "So I should get dress for cla-" "You're not going to class today." He interrupted.. "I'm not?" You asked, confused. He shook his head. "Apparently The Dark Lord wants to spend time with his granddaughter in The Forbidden Forest today."