And So It All Ends.

You pulled out your wand and went for the door. "Where on EARTH do you think you're going?" Malfoy asked, stopping you dead in your tracks. You kinda sorta maybe forgot he was there. "To fight, isn't it obvious?" You replied, not turning around to face him. "Not with a broken arm you're not. Get back in the bed." He ordered. You shook your head. "No, Draco. This fight might be the end of me and the people I love. If they don't survive I want to know that at least I tried to keep them safe." You said, not really sure if that made sense but you left anyways. You had gotten a cast and sling on your arm so it would stay in place. You could still cast spells even if your wand arm has broken. You ran down to the Great Hall where only 50 people were. "Y/N! Thank the heavens you're alright!" Mrs. Weasley called, throwing her arms around you. You had met her a couple times since you and Fred had had that conversation about you not knowing her. "Yes, mrs. Weasley, I am. Is everyone else okay?" You asked. She nodded and pointed to the other 7 Weasleys (Ron was with Hermione and Harry finding he horcruxes). You went to talk to them but were cut off by a familiar cold voice surrounding the castle. "I know they know, Y/N. I know you double-crossed me. I trusted you. Prepare for death upon those you love." And then silence. A flash of pain went down your spine and you fell to the ground. "Y/N!" Fred yelled, running over to help you. "I-I'm fine." You assured him, getting up. "What happened to your arm?" He asked, worried. "Nothing, it's fine. Just be ready, okay? If anything were to happen to you or George I would kill myself." He nodded and ran back to his family. You heard a familiar voice cry out in the court yard. It was Malfoy. "CRUCIO!" You heard. Your eyes widened and you ran out to try and help. It was Peter Pettigrew, he was torturing Draco. "EXPELLIARMUS!" You yelled. "STUPEFY!" Followed and you watched as Pettigrew flew backwards. You ran over to Draco and pulled him, to the best of your ability, into the castle. "Draco what were you doing out there?! Did you not hear what Voldemort said?" You exclaimed. "Yes, he- he said death upon those you love. You just finished telling me you did not love me." Your eyes went wide. "Malfoy! I just finished telling you I don't like you the way you like me! Of course I love you, you may be annoying but you're my friend!" You yelled. You sighed and left him there. You lost count of how many times you've saved the boys. Never once did you have to save Hermione. Not once. "Okay so Neville is guarding the entrance over that way and Fred and I are going upstairs to guard from there, is that alright?" George asked, knowing you were kinda in the middle of all this. "Get someone else to guard upstairs, you and Fred are going to stay here with me and cause some mischief. You still got those fireworks?" You asked. You three immediately started planning. Your plan was flawless. Except for the fact that you had to fly with only one arm. Nonetheless, you got on your broom and circled the castle as Fred and George went up with the fireworks. You had charmed them to only explode when they hit something material so that they would explode on the people you threw them at. You saw Harry, Hermione and Ron run into the castle. Thank God they were alright. You nodded at the twins and they started flying down, throwing the firework bombs at the Death Eaters. Within minutes you had killed 6. "AVADA KEDAVRA!" You heard being aimed at George. It only nicked his ear but that doesn't change the fact that he fell off his broom and was going bullet-speed for the ground. You dove underneath him so he could grab your broom. Luckily, he did. "Goddamn it, George." You sighed. "Sorry." He muttered. Fred landed on the astronomy tower and motioned for you to come. You did and got off your broom. "Y/N, it just now hit me that we might die doing this." "Fred..... I don't know how to tell you this but I had a vision thing and it said that you- you are supposed to die...." "That's alright. I've accepted my fate." He said, a tear rolling down his cheek. "Fred, don't say that. And don't cry, you'll make me cry..." You replied. "No. No, this is okay. Maybe one day you'll come see me up in Heaven." He said, making tears come out of your eyes. "No way, I'm going to hell." You said, trying to lighten the mood. He shook his head and smiled, making you hug him and ball into his shoulder. "I love you, Y/N." "I-" "CONFINGO!" Someone cast, making the astronomy tower come falling down. George, being smart, stayed on your broom and saved you before you could fall to your death, along with Fred. He put you two gently on the ground and flew away to get his ear patched up. "Well, Y/N. Who goes first?" Voldemort asked you, moving aside so you could see Draco and Harry tied up to chairs. Next thing you knew, Fred was there too. You tried not to break but failed. "Alright. Weasley, you first. Lucius, hold her down." Tom told Lucius. Lucius held you down as Peter untied Fred. Please don't die. Please. You cried harder, feeling as weak as hell. Voldemort took out his- no not his wand, the elder wand and got into spell casting position. You elbowed Lucius in the nose, making him take his hands off of you. "AVADA KEDAVRA!" Voldemort called. "NO!" You yelled, running in front of him. The curse hit you but didn't kill you automatically, made you fall, though. "Y/N!" Fred called. "I love y-" and everything went black.

Though black was what you saw, all Fred saw was red. He killed left and right until there were no Death Eaters left. Just Voldemort. "You wanna kill me?! Go ahead, you basically took my life away anyway!" He yelled to the Dark Lord. "No, I think, just maybe, I'll let you live, let you suffer with the fact that the girl you love just died because of you." He smiled evilly. 'She can't be gone.... she can't be...... I- she-' Fred thought and sighed. "She is gone...... Okay, you won't kill me, I will." "FRED WAIT!" He heard a voice call. It was a familiar voice. It wasn't yours though. It was Harry's. "Fred, come on, mate, don't do it, we- we need to try and cope." Harry said, continuing to hold back tears. "COPE? YOU WANT ME TO COPE? I LOVE HER HARRY! SHE'S GONE!" "THINK ABOUT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WOULD FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT YOU! YOUR MUM, DAD, RON, GEORGE, BILL, PERCY, CHARLIE! Think about them, mate." Harry countered. Fred shook his head and took out his wand. He whispered, in barely a whisper, "avada kedavra" and he was gone too. As for the rest of the wizarding world, they suffered under Voldemort's reign, for Neville had never killed Nagini, he was too busy mourning you.

"I hope you all learned your lesson. In the end, nobody is more powerful than Lord Voldemort." He cackled.

___________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry if this was really badly written and if there was bad grammar. I'm not really sorry for ending it this way, I did give you guys a fair warning in telling you that I'm a mean writer........ THANKS JOANNE ROWLING FOR WRITING THE BOOKS!

That was some hell of a ride. Thanks for riding it with me. (If you thought dirty things, I'll see you at church.)