The Lawsuit.

That night, you went to bed and smiled. You may have had a crappy life at home but you had a good one here at school, your real home. 

The next morning, you woke up from a weird dream. It was George asking you out...... Why George? George didn't like you. Eh whatever, dreams are dreams. You got dressed in your casual jeans and t-shirt (because it was a weekend) and went to the Great Hall for breakfast. "Hey, Y/N. Did ya have sweet dreams?" Ron asked. Was he like a mind reader or something? "Weird dreams actually." You reply, deciding to sit with them instead of at the Slytherin table. "What did you dream about?" Asked Harry. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?! "Um I had a dream George asked me out...." You replied. "I heard my name." You heard from behind you. "Y/N had a dream you asked her out, George." Hermione said, smirking at you. You lightly growled at her and turned to face the twins. "Are you sure it wasn't me? George isn't smooth enough or confident enough to ask you out." Fred joked. "Am too!" "Are not!" "Are too!" "Are not!" "ENOUGH! Yes, I'm sure it was George. It was really weird. The whole school was empty and I was looking for something and then George came and asked me." You explain. "Ah so many details." George said sarcastically, sitting next to you and putting your arm around you. "Um, just because you asked me out doesn't mean I said yes. We all know I'm a Fred girl all the way." You teased. He put his hand on his chest. "I'm hurt, Y/N. I thought we had something going here and you throw it all away on my idiot brother! He's not even handsome!" He explains as you chuckle. "We look EXACTLY alike!" Fred argued. "Actually Fred is the more attractive one. There's something about his face...... What?! Sorry, Fred why are you smiling like that?" You ask, noticing Fred's face went from a general grin to a smirk. "Oh, nothing, only the fact that you are totally infatuated and in love with me." "Oh, please, like she would even consider dating a blood traitor like you." Malfoy said, walking up. "Oh, Malfoy. Nice to see you *cough* not *cough*. Where's Nabbe and Doyle?" You ask. "I'm pretty sure it's Crabbe and Goyle, N/N." Ron whispered to you. "Sh! I know that." You whisper back. "Apparently they are more afraid of you than me so they refused to come. Not that I mind, they're idiots." Malfoy explains. "Ah, yes, the words of a true gentleman." You say sarcastically. "I can be a gentleman." He argued. "Oh? Call me by my first name. That is, if you were gentleman enough to remember it." You challenged. "But I don't call people by their first names." "You will if you want to prove to me you can be a gentleman. You accepted the challenge, remember?" You challenge again. "Alright, Y/N, I will be as polite and gentle as you've seen anyone be, I don't fail challenges." He says as your jaw, along with everyone else in hearing range, drops. "You- first- win- oh my God." Was all you could mutter, until you regained your full mental capacity again. "Oh and by the way, I'd date Fredward over you any day." You say. "That's not true." Is all Malfoy replies with. You guys were having a little staring contest now. One that you were determined to win. "Is that so? Name 3 reasons I would date you over him." You challenge..... AGAIN. What's with you and Malfoy and challenges? "1. I'm your age. 2. I don't have that atrocious red shaggy hair-" "Objection! That claim is invalid because his hair happens to be one of his best features." You counter. "Um.... Y/N? Who are you objecting to? There's no judge...." Hermione asked. "You are, dear 'Mione." You state. "Oh, alright. In that case, sustained. Mr. Malfoy you will have to say two more reasons, please" She says in a very judge-y manner. "2. I happen to know you have a thing for badasses, Weasley is no badass. 3-" "Objection! I also have a thing for pranksters. A thing just as strong as my thing for badasses." "Sustained." Hermione said. "Ugh. 2. I'm in your house and dating me would help your reputation, not comp-" "Objection!" "Oh for God's sakes, woman. We're not in court!" Malfoy objects to your objection. "We could be." You say, thinking up an idea. "Oh no." Ron mutters, knowing your grin. "Malfoy vs. Weasley. Perfect trial. Malfoy, find yourself a lawyer, Freddie, you too. Hermione and I will be co-judges and Ron and Harry and George and Crabbe and Goyle will be the jury." You order. "Wait how did I get into this?" Fred asked, looking confused. "You snogged me and flirt with me. Malfoy flirts also.... if you consider being a total ass flirting." "Which I do." Malfoy says. "Therefore, Fredington, you must prove you are better than Malfoy. In court. And please take into knowledge that you will not have the upper hand because we're your friends. Anyone who rules in your favour only because they hate Malfoy is going to have to go through me because I don't stand cheating in my courtroom." You state. "Hey! It's mine too." Hermione jokes. "You boys have until this afternoon to prepare an argument. Find your lawyers and meet us at the Black Lake at 4:00 pm. Sharp, or you automatically lose." You say, looking warningly to Fred as if to say 'you better not lose'. You go to walk away but Malfoy stops you. "And the winner gets?" You stop right in your tracks. You hadn't gone as far into this as if to consider a prize. "Well, deal with your lawyers. Who's defence and who's council? What is council sewing for?" You ask, turning around. Malfoy smirks. "I guess that makes me council, in which case, I'm sewing for a date. With you." 

________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! What do you guys think about the whole lawsuit thing? I promised a better chapter and if you guys don't think this is better then I will write in a whole bunch more drama and love and stuff.

Keep reading!

-The Angel.

May The Best Man Win. (Draco x Reader x Harry x Fred) *COMPLETED*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें