Four Years Later (last time skip, I promise)

"You know, this isn't a very nice way to spend your birthday, doing research and training for a war." Hermione stated after hours and HOURS of looking through books. You had found nothing at all. Nothing. "Well if I- wait how did you know it was my birthday?" You asked, confused. "I pay attention. Happy 12th birthday, Y/N." She said. She had finally stopped crying after 10 minutes of research. You're glad she felt better. "Thanks, 'Mione. But my birthday is really the last thing on my mind right now. I have this war to be concerned about and these horcruxes and you to worry about. Are you sure you didn't know what was going on?" You asked, trying to solve this case. "Well I could but I couldn't control it. It was like I could see what was going on but couldn't stop it, I guess." She tried to explain. You nodded. Possession. Why Hermione, though? Why not Fred and he tried to kill you? Why did whoever did that want George dead? "Hermione you need to take it easy, okay? If you've gotten any new objects lately that may have a past, throw them away." You instructed. She nodded and continued looking through her book. "You know, you really should be hanging out with Fred right now. Go have fun, I'll continue with the research and I'll tell you what I find later." She said convincingly. "She's right, you should come have fun with me." You heard from behind you. You could feel Fred's playful smirk on his face. You turn around to see him. "I said we'd go tonight. What time is it?" You ask, looking at the grand clock on the wall. "Holy- it's 7:37! I got so caught up in research that I didn't even realize-" You started but Fred cut you off. "Yes, yes, the old 'I didn't realize what time it was, sorry, Fred' excuse. Heard it many times, will hear it many more, let's just go." He said, hopping slightly. You smirk and get up. "Someone seems to feel better. Did I not get ya good enough this morning?" You smirk. "Oh yes you did, and I would have been able to stop it, too if a drop of water hadn't gotten in my eye." He lied. "Yeah, yeah, of course that's what happened." You rolled your eyes. "I really think I should stay here with Herm-" "DON'T EVEN! YOU ARE GOING AND YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE FUN AND FRED YOU BETTER GET HER A BLOODY CAKE!" Hermione bursted. You stared at her in shock and just nodded. "Where am I supposed to get her a bloody cake? Who's blood should be in it?" Fred joked. You rolled your eyes. "No but really, is it your birthday, N/N?" He asked seriously, which you thought was impossible. You nodded innocently. "And you didn't tell me? Why? I would have gotten you presents and thrown you a party and George would have gotten you more presents and my mum would send you an ugly sweater with your first initial on it." He said. "Because we need to focus, we have no time for presents and parties and sweaters..... Wait, I don't even know your mum." You stated. "She knows you though....." Fred replied. "Um......... okay I think we should just go and enjoy our time whilst we have it." You said awkwardly. How and why did Molly Weasley know you? You'd never even met. Fred nodded in agreement and Hermione waved goodbye. You returned the wave and walked out. Fred followed you and grabbed your hand. You stopped walking and looked down at your hands that were now intertwined. You blinked at them then just shrugged and continued walking. "So shall we apparate or shall we walk?" You asked. Within these four short months, Fred and George and Ron and Hermione had all learned to apparate. "Probably apparate." He shrugged. You nodded and took your wand out. You held firmly onto Fred's hand (HAND) and apparated to Hogsmeade. It was all lit up and beautiful. "Firewhiskey?" Asked Fred. "Butterbeer." You corrected. "Ah, I see, you're a butter person and not fire." "Psh, I'm the brightest, hottest person you'll ever meet, Freddie." You stated as your eyes flashed red. "Woah.." Was all Fred could mutter. "What?" You asked. Of course, you couldn't see your eyes change colour because you're looking through your eyes. "You have mood eyes. I've seen mood hair before but never eyes." Fred explained, looking deep into your eyes. "Fred, what in bloody hell are you talking about?" You ask politely. "Your eyes. Just as you said you are the brightest and hottest person I'll ever meet they flashed red. The colour of flirtation and love." He teased, shimmying a bit. Fred was a total weirdo, but in a good way. "Fred, my eyes never have, and probably never will change colour. You're seeing things." You state confidently. Never have you or anyone else noticed your eyes change colour. "But they did! I swear!" Fred argued, leading you into a pub. "Fred, no they didn't. Nobody in my family ever had that feature or quality and neither do I." You argued back. "Your mum did, my dad said so." "Now why would your dad be talking about my mum?" You asked, starting to get annoyed. "Because um-" He scratched the back of your neck. "Because we were talking about you...." You rolled your eyes. You didn't want to know why Fred was talking to his family about you. You CAN'T know. Surely if you did, Voldemort would somehow get the information and use it against you. "Can I help you?" A waitress asked, walking to your table. "A butterbeer and a firewhiskey please." Fred ordered for you both. She nodded and walked off to get you your drinks. "Happy birthday, Y/N. After this we're going to go to a shop and I'm going to get you something." He grins. "No, no, Fred. No need for that. I have all I need, it will all be gone in a matter of time, anyways." You say gloomily. "Don't say that. Voldemort still needs to regroup, get off of Quirrell and get his own body. It'll be years, I bet ya."