Fred?! Let Me Go!

You wake up with a letter hanging over your head. Oh no. It's another howler. Who would send you one of those except Malfoy? It was obvious it wasn't from him because it was a red envelope. You opened it to hear Jake's voice. "Um, hey N/N.... Listen, I know we haven't spoken in years but I still am your older brother and have the right to say this to you. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING, GETTING TOGETHER WITH MALFOY? JUST 5 YEARS AGO WE WERE BONDING OVER HOW STUCK UP AND ANNOYING HE IS! Ugh, do I need to come down there and set you straight? I know I've graduated but I will come and kick both your asses." He sighed. "You know what, it's your life, you deserve to live it the way you want. Whatever makes you happy. I love you, sis." He said and the howler burnt and disappeared. You remember the good old days when you and Jake could bond. Sigh. You got dressed in a MCR t-shirt and jeans and converse. You grabbed your wand and went down stairs, not even bothering with your robes. On your way to The Great Hall, you had to go through the common room, where it was once again empty. "Hello, L/N." You heard from behind you. "Come to ask me for my boyfriend, Parkinson? Cause you can't have him." You state, not even turning around or stopping. "Oh but I already do." She said. You stopped dead in your tracks but still didn't turn around. "What do you mean? You suck at brewing potions so you can't have given him a love potion....... What have you done, Parkinson?" You asked. She cackled. How insane was this girl, really? "Come up and see." She said. You rolled your eyes and turned around to follow her. You followed her into a completely pink room with a gigantic heart-shaped bed and a pink plush couch and just.... ew. In the middle of the room, you saw Malfoy, in nothing but his boxers, tied to a chair and gagged. You couldn't help but chuckle a little as he looked at you helplessly. "Parkinson what on earth?" You asked through giggles. "Think it's funny, do you? Well you're next." She replied evilly. Malfoy gulped as well as he could in a gag. "Puhleez. Expelliarmus." You waved your wand at Pansy as she took out her wand. The spell sent her flying back and her wand towards you. You grabbed it and shoved it in the pocket of your jeans. "Thanks, Parkinson. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like my boyfriend back." You say cockily as you walk over to untie Draco. You almost succeed before someone comes up and grabs you from behind. "What the-" Was all you could manage before a large hand was place over your mouth. You knew this hand... it smelt familiar. "Thanks Freddie-Poo." Pansy smirked. Oh. My. God. "Fr? Le go!" You tried to say but it came out muffled. "Sorry, N/N, but this is for your own good." Fred stated before gagging you and attempting to tie you up. "Stop moving- ow, don't do that." He said as you pinched him. You wriggled out of his grasp and kicked him in the place a guy should never be kicked. Especially with hard-toe converse. You roll your eyes as he falls to the ground in pain. You un-gag yourself, take out your wand, put Fred in a body bind, walked up to Pansy, bitch slapped her ("OW BITCH YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT") and untied Draco, leading him out of the room. "What the hell was Weasley doing there?" He asked, following you out. "I think the real question is why were you there?" You asked, giggling a bit more. "Hey! It's not funny! That maniac kidnapped me in my sleep!" He exclaimed. "And I don't suppose she put those heart boxers on you, too?" You smirked and chuckled as he blushed like mad. "No, these are just my night boxers." "Your night boxers?" "My night boxers." You burst out laughing. Night boxers? As in a pair of boxers bought or made specially for the night? "Again, not funny." He said grumpily. "Ah but it is. It's one thing having to save my boyfriend at 7:30 am from some maniac who fancies him, but it's another to save him while he wears that." You explained, wiping a tear from your eye. "Well I'm just glad you're such a badass, or else we would have been stuck there forever." He said, wrapping his arm around your waist and leaning his chin on your shoulder. "I'm glad I'm such a badass, too, or else this house would be doomed to years of losing to Gryffindor for the house cup." You bragged. "Yeah, Slytherin would kind of suck without you." He agreed. "Okay, I think you should go put some clothes on and I'm going to yell at George." You say, kissing his cheek and going to the Gryffindor painting. "Password?" Asked the fat lady. "Golden Snitch." You stated and she let you in. "GEORGE WEASLEY WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR BROTHER?!" You exclaimed, taking George's pranking book out of his hands and smacking him with it. "What?! WHAT DID HE DO? OW STOP!" He yelled back. "He only tried to FREAKING KIDNAP ME AND MALFOY!" You screamed angrily, giving him his book back. "He did WHAT?" George asked in shock. "I knew my brother was insane but this is just.... wow." He added. "And he was working with Pansy Parkinson. I found Malfoy in her way-too-pink room, in nothing but his boxers, tied up and gagged. As I tried to untie him, your idiot brother grabbed me from behind and tried to tie me up, too. Said it was for my own good." You scoff as George stares in awe. "Luckily, he messed with the wrong bloody witch. Anyway, want Malfoy details?" You asked, sitting down next to George on the Gryffindor couch. "Yes! Oh my God what's happened so far? You said you were falling for him? Spill." Over the years, George had become your gossip buddy. "Oh my God he was so sweet. He sent me a howler saying he was sorry and to meet him at my pond where he had a picnic set up. He said he wanted and needed me, that's where the snogging started. Then, we ate and he let me ramble on about muggle things and didn't even care. Then he said his parents wanted to have dinner with me so, of course I accepted. Hermione helped me get ready and then he said I looked beautiful and apparated me to his parents's manor, which is gorgeous, and Voldemort came and that's when I 'agreed to be a Death Eater' which Malfoy seemed really concerned and confused about. Then he said he loved me and I found a piano in my common room, I played and sang and he said it was beautiful like me." "Ooh, cheesy." George added in. "I know right! And then I went in to kiss him but Parkinson came in and interrupted so I just went to bed. Then, I found him in Parkinson's room and the incident happened." You explained. "Wait wait wait- he said he loved you?" He asked as you heard someone spit water from behind you. You turned to see Harry. "Oh, hi Harry, how are you?" You ask casually. "Who said what?" He asked. "I said how are you." You say in a DUH tone of voice. "Again, who said what?" He repeated. You sigh. "Malfoy said he loved me." You give in. Harry's jaw dropped. "Harry, mate, it's all good." George adds. Harry just sat there staring at you, chin on the floor.