Oh Shit.

"Y/N!? Where have you been? We're late! Wait- why are you wet?" Malfoy asked as you walked in the common room. You gave him a bitch face, realizing that Bellatrix is Narcissa's sister. "What? Did I do something?" He asked, noticing your face. "No, your bitch aunt tried to kill me and the Weasley twins. What the hell is wrong with your family?" You ask very calmly, draining your hair into the dying plant. He shrugged. "Okay, well I'm going to go change. Wait here." You grunted, realizing you will have to peel your jeans that are currently clinging onto you for dear life. "Need some help?" He smirked at you. "See, if you were anyone else, I would say yes." You joked. "Wow, thanks, that totally boosts my self esteem." He replied. "You? You are the cockiest person I've ever known.... besides me of course. Although, if I threaten someone I actually mean it you just do it so they will do what you want, like your father. Okay, I'm going to change now. Looooove you." You say, trying to cover up what you had just blurted out. Love you? LOVE YOU? WHAT WAS WITH YOU AND AWKWARDNESS TODAY? He blushed a lot, but you hadn't seen because you went upstairs, changed into an emerald green tank top, white jean shorts and your white jean jacket. Along with emerald green converse. (Well, you just changed the colour of your black ones.) You put your hair up and then ran downstairs. "Ready?" He asked when you got down. "Yep." You took out your wand and apparated to the manor. Five seconds later, Malfoy apparated next to you. "Oi! Someone is being impatient." He stated. "Well, I don't want to hear the lecture of being 20 minutes late, you would get all the crapped if you came after me." You joked. "What's our cover story? I don't think He will like his left hand woman trying to kill you." He asked. You nodded. "Just say....... Do your parents like us together?" You asked, thinking up a plan. "Are you kidding? My mum loves you and my dad loves how you have the courage to speak to him like an equal and not a boss." He replied. You nodded. In this case, your plan would work. You ruffled his hair slightly, messed yours up a bit and unbuttoned his top two buttons. "Um.... what are you doing?" He asked, very confused. You sigh. "I used to believe you weren't innocent." You said, shaking your head. You untied one of your shoe laces and nodded. "Okay, let's go." This time, Malfoy opens the door for you and you walk right in. "Y/N L/N and Draco Malfoy should not have come late." Dobby said to you. "Oh, thanks for the warning Dobby." You smiled at him and patted his head. Tears filled his eyes but he knew better than to make much noise. You nodded at him and walked into the dining room. "Y/N! Draco! Why are you l- oh...." Lucius shut himself up, seeing your appearances. You plan worked! Sometimes it paid off to have a dirty mind. "We're so sorry! We got kinda.... caught up..." You lie. Lucius nods in understanding. "Still, nothing should have stopped you." Voldemort said sternly. Whispers broke out. You had barely noticed the other 20 people in the room. "Sure thing, grandpa." You say, sitting down. The room went dead quiet. "Excuse me? Draco, a word?" He asked angrily, getting up, using so much force that the chair he was on went flying back. "Oh please, he didn't tell me. If you want to kill someone, go for my aunt, she sent me the family tree." You state. He looked at you in horror. "Aunt? I thought I-" "Killed off the rest of my family? Yeah, on my mum's side, my aunt is my only living relative..... Or so I thought, turns out you're related to me. It should have clicked when you sent your snake to watch me and I understood it talking. Only the heir of Slytherin can do that. You're the heir of Slytherin, I have your blood in me." You interrupt. The Malfoys look at you as if you'd just killed someone and the rest of the Death Eaters back up a bit. What? It's not like you called him an asshat. He narrowed his eyes at you, then grabbed his chair, not looking away and sat down. "Alright then. I have no more secrets. What about you?" He asked, still looking you dead in the eye. "Why yes, I do." You state simply. He stares at you for a minute, waiting and then eventually asked, "care to elaborate?" You shrugged. "No, not really." The Death Eaters backed up even more. "Does it look like I'm giving you a choice?" He asked. You chuckled. "I know understand where I get my sass." It all makes sense now. "WHAT ARE YOU HIDING, Y/N?!" Voldemort roared. "Wow, you have less patience than Bellatrix." "What are you talking about? You've never met Bellatrix." He stated. "Oh really? I'm pretty sure she was right in front of me when I kicked her in the face and put the Petrificus Totalus charm on her." You sassed back. "WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" He yelled, standing up again. "Oh, I don't know, maybe for fun? Or maybe because she TRIED TO FREAKING KILL ME?!" You yelled back, standing up as well. The Death Eaters backed up even more, some even left the room. Ugh, wimps. "Didn't you wonder why she wasn't freaking here? She probably wanted to avoid your questions about why there's a foot shaped bruise on her left cheek." You sassed. Sass mode on. "She said she had to take care of something and so I told her she could. Did you really beat her?" He asked. You nodded. "I was unarmed, too. That's why Draco and I were late, nothing like what you assumed actually happened." "Wait wait wait. You beat my left hand woman UNARMED? Wow, a 16 year old can do it but half my Death Eaters can't? I need to work on my staff." "Believe me, she deserved more than a kick and a charm put on her. She deserved a kick in the stomach, a butter knife to the eye and to be put into a shark tank with 7 sharks in it." You grumbled. "What did she do?" Voldemort asked, sitting down like a teenage girl gossiping with her friends. "She got someone to pretend to be the Weasley twins and had them fight with-" You stopped talking as soon as you realized. Had you said something? Something Bellatrix can use against you? Oh no...... "Who? Who did they fight with." He asked. Draco, being the only one who noticed that your face went very frightened, spoke up. "Hey, are you alright, sweetheart?" He asked, coming up to you. "No..... I have to go do something..." You said simply and apparated out without another word.