What Just Happened?

After George and Fred left, you continued to snuggle on the couch and thought about the look on Ron's face when he realizes you pranked him. You had the idea to tell Ron that Fred actually had kissed you, make him think he would betray him by kissing his girlfriend. You couldn't wait to see the look on his face.

A couple days had passed and nothing interesting had happened. Okay, maybe a couple awkward walk-ins with Harry, you were trying to avoid him until you could get alone and read the letter but recently the common room has been more full and there was always someone in the dormitory. You had also had some quarrels with Malfoy but what else is new? Oh yeah, something is new. He found out about his red hair..... Let's just say it didn't turn out well....... for him. You had told him that if he wants his blond back, he was going to have to be nice to everyone, especially Harry, Hermione and The Weasley's.

Soon, Saturday was here and it was 10:45 in the school library. "So what, you're gonna kiss me and I'm gonna 'try and push you off' or what?" You ask Fred, figuring out last minute details. "I guess, or you could act really into it, you know, just for the hell of it." He replied, smirking. "Haha very fu- genius..." You say. "What? Really?" Fred asked in amazement. "Well no not that, my idea. If you push me against the bookshelf or wall or something and YOU act like you're really into it-" "Oh sweetheart I'm not going to have to pretend." He interrupted. You rolled your eyes. "Well fine then. Don't forget Weasley, we're only children. I don't think I'm even supposed to have had my first kiss yet." You state. "Yeah but you act very mature for your age, I like that." He said, wiggling his eyebrows. There was a reason you were so mature. Let's just say you never got a real childhood. "Yeah well...... Anyways, you can be really into it or pretend to be, I don't care, the point, though, is I'll be sort of struggling so it looks like I didn't kiss you, like I want to get out of there. And then Ron will come in and think it's still part of the prank but then I come in and tell him- okay it's 10:59, kiss me." You say in a completely forward way. You never thought you'd ever be telling Fred Weasley to kiss you but whatever. "Gladly." He grinned, getting up from the floor (where he was sitting) and pushed you against the bookshelf. He looked down at your lips, then to your eyes, then down to your lips again. At exactly 11:00 he kissed you passionately. You kind of hoped it was fake passion because you two weren't even teenagers yet and you didn't need anymore boy drama. You struggled underneath Fred but he didn't let you go. "F-Fred? Y/N?" You hear Ron say from behind Fred. Fred lets you go, wipes his mouth, smirks at you and then turns to look at Ron. "R-ron I can explain..." You stutter. "You bloody better!" He yells as the librarian shushes him. "Well...... You might not believe me but he kissed me, didn't you see? I had my eyes open and was trying to push him off." You explain. "Fred you WHAT?!" Ron asked, acting. "No- Ron, he ACTUALLY kissed me." You say with a dead-serious look in your eyes. "Wait- he did?" Ron asked, sounding a little hurt. You hate to see your friend like this but it will be all better when he finds out it was a prank. You nod and look down sadly. You could feel Ron's glares and they weren't even directed at you. "Fred how could you do that? My own brother would betray me, kiss my girlfriend......" He trailed off. "Ron before you get really upset, I have one thing to say for myself." Fred said. (Hehe that rhymes) "And what would that be?" Ron spat. "She's not your girlfriend, she's mine." Fred stated, putting his arm around you and pulling you close. You look up and Ron and see his expression and you have to say, it was a bit priceless. 

You and Fred burst out laughing and you end up falling on top of him. Why do you always fall when you laugh at Ron? It never happens when you laugh at anyone else! "Wait- what's going on? I'm so confused." Ron stated. Fred stopped laughing to say "when are you not?" Which made you laugh even more. "Can someone please explain what is happening here?" Ron asked, getting annoyed. You try and pull yourself together, which you succeeded to do, thankfully. You get off of Fred, much to his protest and hug Ron. "Oh, Ronald, you're such a beautiful child. Harry had the boys deliver me a letter and in order to ask them whether or not I should read it, I had to tell them he kissed me and to do that I had to tell them that we weren't actually dating. And Fred, being Fred, had the brilliant idea to turn the prank on you." You explained, petting Ron's red hair. "So you're not actually dating Fred?" He asked. "Much to my dismay." You heard Fred grumble. "Brilliant, now I have two boys who like me. What am I going to do with myself, Ron?" You ask jokingly, knowing Fred probably doesn't like you. "You could actually go out with me." He suggested and smirked. "Eh, I think Fred's more my type. Sorry hun." You say, walking over and petting Fred's hair. "I knew you loved me!" He exclaimed, his expression lighting up instantly. "Oh, Fredward, I like George better." You said, smirking and strutting out.

You were on your way to the pond when you heard voices from the forest. You turn and walk in that direction, only to find Harry there as well, listening. You casually walk up next to him and hide with him. You look up to see Snape with Quirrell. That's odd, you could have sworn you heard a third voice. "When you know where your alliances are, come back and speak to me." Snape said, storming off. You can't not appreciate his flare. Quirrell apparated, leaving you and Harry alone. Damn. He found it just as awkward as you did. "Um..... did you read the letter?" He asked. "I haven't had a chance...." You reply. "Oh alright.... It just said about how I'm sorry if you didn't like what I did the other day." He said sheepishly. "What did you do Potter?" You heard from behind you. Without even turning around you said sweetly "Malfoy, be nice or you can keep the red." "It's gone, Y/N." Harry said. You turned around to see a blond smirking Malfoy. "But h-" "How? Oh, you know, it doesn't take much to threaten Hermione." He said. "Despicable." You stated. "Why thank you. So, Potter, what did you do?"