Quirrell.

"You know what, I'm fine, I'm good, I'm just gonna go back to the common room or better yet, it's dinner time, I'm gonna go eat food with my friends." You say, getting up from out of the corner and walking towards the door. "Miss L/N that isn't a very good idea." Snape tries to change your mind. "Yes but neither is me sitting here and not have anything to keep this- this- I don't even know what to call it. I need to think about something else." "Mr. Malfoy will be here." Snape says convincingly. "And? That doesn't make any difference. He's the one who freaking told me this. I don't want to know this. I just need to be with my friends." You say and storm out. Man are you done with all this Slytherin shit. Malfoy, Snape, Jake, Alex, you're done with all of them. You make your way to the Grand Hall without falling or fainting. You head to the Gryffindor table and practically fall on Harry. "Oh my God I'm sorry, Harry." You apologize, getting off him and sitting down next to him and Fred. "That's fine. Why aren't you in the hospital wing?" He asked, concerned. "I couldn't handle Malfoy and Snape. It just couldn't happen. So, I left to come hang out with you guys." You smiled at him. "Hey Fred." You say, directing your attention to him. "Hey." He says harshly then gets up and walks away. "What did I do to him?" You ask, looking at Hermione, Ron and Harry. "Nothing, he's mad at us." Ron replied. "Why?" "Because he lost the trial." Explained Hermione. "Well it doesn't matter anymore. I don't even think I can look at Malfoy right now without wanting to throw up." You say, grabbing a piece of garlic toast. "What happened now?" Harry asked, smiling to himself as if he were proud. What is he up to? "I don't think I should tell you guys just yet." You say. Harry would probably hate you if he knew and Ron and Hermione would side with him. "Why not?" Hermione and Ron ask in unison. "Because I just shouldn't." You say vaguely. Hermione nods and Ron just shrugs. "So-" "M-miss L/N I-i n-need-d t-to talk t-to y-you." You heard from behind you. You knew this voice to belong to Professor Quirrell. You turned around and saw him with his robes and his turban. "Um alright, I suppose....." You get up and follow Quirrell out of the Great Hall and outside the castle. You keep following him until he is at the edge of the Forbidden Forest. "Um, Professor, I'm not allowed in there." "Not yet." He said, turning around and waving his wand. "Stupefy!" And everything went black.