The Dream.

"Okay, who cast a spell on you? Whatever it is I'll reverse it and I'll beat the shit out of whoever cast it." You say, after all, the only way Malfoy could possibly be honest and kind is by being under a spell...... right? "Nobody, nothing. I'm not under a spell." He replies simply, looking back into the flames. You scoff. "I knew it, you're trying to gain my trust and then you'll find a way to crush me." That's what Malfoy said he'd do, make your life hell. Why would he be trying to prove himself to you if he didn't want to take advantage of it and break you? You shake your head slightly and get up to walk away. Malfoy also gets up and grabs your wrist, trying to stop you from leaving. You grab his arm, flip him, yes flip him, and hear a little "damn it" escape his lips. You continue to walk away, done with his shit, when you hear, "Wait, Y/N, I'm not trying to crush you." You stop dead in your tracks. Did you hear correctly? You must be making it up. You're dreaming, that's all. You smack yourself and still appear to be in this world. "Malfoy, it's late, I'm going to bed." And with that, you went to your dormitory, changed and fell into a sleep.

"Wait, Y/N, I'm not trying to crush you." He said. You turned around immediately and see him smirking. "Malfoy, we all know that IS what you're doing." Keep your walls up, Y/N, don't let him get to you. But you've only known him 48 hours, maybe you should give him a chance. NO! You'll only get hurt! Don't make risks like that! But what's life without risks? Why are you having a battle with yourself? "Damn, you're not an easy one to fool, are you? Good to know, for next time." He said with an evil smirk. "There won't be a next time, Malfoy. Next time I see you, I'll either punch you or ignore you. You might as well stay the bloody hell away from me." You stormed off.

You woke up to see a black cat with green eyes on your lap. You pet it and whisper to yourself, "I think that was a sign... But I'm exhausted, please get off my bed, cat." You turn on your side and fall into a this time dreamless sleep. 

In the morning, you wake up again before everyone else. You sigh, one day you'll die from lack of sleep, you swear it. You quickly change into your robes and head down to the Great Hall, making sure to avoid Malfoy. He had hit a soft spot calling you by your name. You hadn't known him long but you could tell he was the archenemy type.

The only other person in the Great Hall was Harry. You smile at him and, even though you're not a Gryffindor, you sit beside him. "Good morning, Harrison." You greet. He chuckles. "Harrison? Georgiffer? What's next in your book of strange nicknames?" Fredward, Hermionalot, Ronathan, who knows? "Oh I have some ideas. Speaking of names, Malfoy called me by mine yesterday." You state, playing with the eggs you had put on your plate. "He did? He doesn't call ANYONE by their first name I heard." He exclaimed. You nodded. "I've seen the same. He calls you Potter, Ron, Weasley and Hermione, Granger. He usually, well as usual as two days can get, calls me L/N, too but apparently not this time..." You state, finally taking a bite of the eggs. "Strange.... Anyways, what's going on with that prank of yours?" He asked curiously, showing a little bit of some emotion you couldn't quite put your finger on. "Um well I had a plan to-" "Hey guys!" You hear Ron say from behind you. "Why hello, Ronathan." You say, smirking. He rolls his eyes and sits next to you. "What are we talking about?" He asks. Perfect, now you don't have to explain the plan twice. "The prank. I found a way so that I only have to kiss Fred." You stated proudly. You loved your diabolical mind. "Aw, I was quite looking forward to kissing you." Ron said jokingly. You didn't notice Harry going red, but Ron did. "Well I think Fredward deserves it more, to be honest." You joke back and chuckle. "Anyways, Ronald, I assume your brothers will be bugging you about kissing me or-" "Oh don't even get me STARTED! It's been all of five minutes and they've said nothing but 'when are you going to snog her?' 'Treat her like a lady but man you have to kiss her, she's hot, brother.' You have no idea how annoyed I am and I'm not actually dating you!" Ron exclaimed. You giggle. "Anyways, when they ask you, say you're waiting for when it feels right. Then, on Saturday, say that's when you're going to do it. At exactly 11:00, walk into the library where you were 'looking for me' and you catch me kissing Fred. You're hurt because I'm your girlfriend and you were coming to kiss me only to find me kissing your brother. We fake fight and then we tell them it was a prank and they're loosing their touch and one day we'll overthrow them as the pranking masters." You explain. Ron looks at you like you'd just invented the lightbulb and Harry feels happy that you won't be kissing all the Weasley's (beside Charlie, Percy and Ginny of course, but they haven't been in the story yet so when I say Weasley's, I mean those three.). "I know, I'm a genius. Ooh here they come. HEY GUYS COME SIT WITH US!" You yell over the chatter in the room. As you and the boys had talked, the room had gotten quite a bit crowded. The twins smirk and come to sit cross from you. "Aw, here's the cute couple now. Snog. Snog. Snog." They said in unison. Seriously, it's creepy. You giggle and blush. Yes, you mastered the art of pretending to blush. As you've said before, you have badass acting skills. "Guys, you can't force these things!" Hermione, who had somehow gotten beside Harry, exclaimed. "But we want to see them snog!" George said as the twins pouted. "Perverts." You mutter quietly. Apparently loud enough for them to hear though because they burst out laughing. And by they, you mean everyone. Ron, Harry, Hermione, Fred and George. "Guys it's not even funny!" You groan. They can be way too perky, you find. Must be a Gryffindor thing. "Y-yes it is. I-it's f-funny becau-cause it's true." Fred said in-between laughs. "I guess so. Oh shit, here we go." You groan again. You had reason this time. You saw Malfoy and his minions heading this way. So did Harry, you suppose because he flicked Ron's arm around you. Ron didn't seem to mind, though. "Well look who it is, Crabbe and Goyle, it's L/N with her pathetic excuse for friends." Malfoy insulted, stopping at your part of the table. "Oh look who it is, Harry, Ron, it's Malfoy and tweedledum and tweedledee." You insult back. Malfoy doesn't seem to care, though. Ron chuckles at it though. "Malfoy I couldn't do any better in the friends department so I don't know what you want from me." You say, getting serious now. "I want you to stop lying to yourself. These losers are wasting your time, come use it wisely with the cool kids." He smirks. You raise your eyebrow. "You mean the kid picking his nose, the one who looks like he's about to wee his pants and the one with hair so white he could be mistaken for snow? No thanks, I'm good." Malfoy looks puzzled for a moment and then you point to Crabbe, who is picking his nose, and Goyle, who is holding his crotch, slightly jumping. "Forget about these imbeciles, come eat with me." He offers. You look down at your now empty plate. "Early Seeker catches the Snitch, Malfoy. We should be getting to Flying class now, anyways. You coming, guys?" You say, getting up and pulling Ron with you because he still has his arm around you. "Yeah." Harry said, also getting up, Hermione, too. "See you boys later." You say to George and Fred and completely blow off Malfoy and his minions.

((Hey guys! How are you liking this so far? Should I make each day one chapter even if it's really long and therefore get on with the story quicker or keep the individual parts of the day in a separate chapter as the rest? Please help with this, I'm not very good with decisions like such.

-The Angel))