Conjuring A Wolf.

After Malfoy said that you just agreed to go. Hey, if it would get you out of class and wearing your robes, sure you would hang out with your 'grandpa'. You made Malfoy get out so you could change. You ended up wearing black jeans and a white shirt with the words "Am I more than you bargained for yet?" printed across in bold, black letters and you changed your converse back to black. You pulled on your (black) leather jacket, put your hair in a ponytail and walked out of the dorm. "Beautiful." Malfoy complemented, grabbing your waist and pulling you close to him. You smirked. "Hey so you know Crabbe?" You asked. He let you go and backed up a bit. "Yeah.... what about him?" Woah what's with the back up? Did he- did he think you were cheating on him with Crabbe? Wow. "He helped your aunt try and kill me yesterday. Do with that information what you will. I should go. Bye." You kissed him on the cheek and strutted out. Oh the things he would do with that information. You walked to the Forest without any interruptions. You found a tall man in a black cloak and assumed it was Voldemort. "Hey, I heard you wanted to see me." You stated, climbing a tree and sitting on the first branch you come across. "Indeed." The person said. But it wasn't Voldemort's voice. It was kinda familiar but not 'I've met this person' familiar... more like 'I heard you on the radio' familiar. He took off the hood of the cloak, revealing hair that could vaguely resemble Sam Winchester's.... NOT THE TIME TO THINK ABOUT SUPERNATURAL, N/N!  "Who are you?" You ask, not really giving a shit. Whoever it was, you could probably take them in an instant. The man turns around to reveal his face. You knew that face. It was Sirius Black's face. "SIRIUS!" You yell, jumping from the tree and crushing him in a hug. He looked down at you confused. That's when you realized he didn't think you would want to hug a convicted murderer. "Oh um... I know you're innocent. I can't tell you how, but I know that murder 16 years ago was the work of Peter Pettigrew's. I know you're Harry's godfather." You state, letting go of him. He furrows his eyebrows. "Um alright. I know you probably know how to produce a patronus but I needed to be sure." He stated. You scoffed. You took your wand out and thought about the time you, Harry, the twins, Romione, Luna and Neville went to Five Flags in America. Yes, it was a Muggle thing but everyone had so much fun! "Expecto Patronus!" You said, a white wolf exploding from your wand. You smiled proudly as it ran around happily. You thought a wolf summed you up perfectly. It was a bad enemy to have but loyal to its pack. Sirius smiled. "Good, good." "Sirius, how do you know me?" You asked. "Everyone in Azkaban knows you." He stated. With that, you said goodbye and went on your way to find Voldemort. Eventually you found him, standing with his hands behind his back. "Hello, Y/N." "Hello Tom." You replied. You stumbled back at someone calling him his old disgusting half-blood name but you didn't care. "I have something for you to do. It wasn't the original plan but it'll do. Now, I wanted to do this myself but I suppose my favourite granddaughter can do it." He said, smiling. His smile was actually terrifying. "You weren't saying that 16 years ago when you tried to kill me. Anyways, what am I doing?" You asked. Voldemort pulled something invisible and it turned into a cloak. An invisibility cloak. Underneath was none other than Harry Potter. Oh no.... "I'll leave you to say your goodbyes." Voldemort says, apparating away. "Harry! What the hell are you doing here?!" You whisper yelled. "I heard Malfoy mumbling something about Voldemort being here last night so I came to check it out and found him here but he got me. What are you going to do?" He asked. You scoffed. "Kill you, duh." You joked, but he didn't take it that why. He nodded and looked down. "Oi! Harry, I'm joking, I'll figure it out." "If there's nothing you can do, just know that I-" "If you freaking say I love you, I will kill you." You interrupt. You've had enough love confessions to last you a life time. "Well you might kill me anyways so I love you." He said quickly. You sighed just as Voldemort apparated back. "Well, go on. Avaya Kedavra his ass." He said, trying to sound cool. You looked at him in disgust. "Don't. Just- don't." You say, shaking your head. "Alright, kill him." He stated. "Before I do that I want to know why." You demanded. "BECAUSE HE OUT-POWERED ME! THE LITTLE BRAT DESERVES TO DIE!" He roared. "I out-powered you. Does that mean I deserve to die?" You asked, crossing your arms and popping one hip out. He narrowed his eyes at you. "I will not kill my friend." You say bravely. "Fine, I will." He says, taking out his wand. "Avad-" "Expelliarmus." You cast, interrupting his curse. "HOW DARE YOU!" He boomed, taking out his actual wand, the one he had being Harry's, and pushing you against a tree, pointing the wand at the bottom of your chin. "How dare I? See, you wouldn't know how it feels because you have know friends, but I care for Harry and don't want him to die." Voldemort sighed and let you go. "I feel the same about you. You are my legacy, my heir. I would kill anyone who laid a finger on you." He confessed. Wow. Now you had the Dark Lord as your body guard? You didn't need it but it was kinda cool. "If I may interject, she would kill anyone who laid a finger on her." Harry said awkwardly. You nodded triumphantly and started to untie the ropes tying him to the random wooden pole in the ground. "What are you doing?" Voldemort asked angrily. "Untying Harry." You say in a DUH tone. Suddenly, a smoke bomb falls from the sky. It doesn't stop you from seeing two broomsticks with people with red hair, though. Ah, did you ever love the Weasley twins. You quickly untied Harry and apparated to the front of the castle, pulling him inside. "Harry you idiot." You scold, flicking his scar. "Ouch." He said as your finger burned on his skin. "What the-" You touched his arm and it burned both your skin. "Um okay then..... So Harry I'm gonna-" "I really do love you." "CAN YOU STOP SAYING THAT! THREE PEOPLE THIS WEEK HAVE SAID THAT TO ME AND IT'S JUST SO DAMN CONFUSING!" You yell and storm off, leaving a confused Harry. And a sad Harry. He tried to tell you his feelings and you just yelled at him and left. 

You went to the Great Hall, ready to eat. You hadn't eaten for about two days and that was starting to catch up to you. Since it was now lunch, you ate fries (which you had convinced McGonnagall to serve) and a burger (which you also convinced her to serve). As you took the last bit of food, a familiar lady in all pink took the stand near the teacher's table. "Children. Children. CHILDREN!" She yelled, getting everyones attention. "Hello. I'm very sorry to say that Headmistress McGonnagall has fallen very ill. I'm not as sorry to say that I will be covering for her." She said in her bitter-sweet voice. Oh hell no. HELL NO! You know what this bitch does. Why was she here though? Did the ministry send her? Regardless, you walked up to the stand and punched the bitch out. "Detention Miss L/N." She barked. You shrugged. She could shove her quill up her ass, there's no was you were using it. 

Later that day, after the longest half day ever, you met in her office. How did she have an office already? It looked exactly like it did in your dream/vision. "Sit, Miss L/N." She ordered. Under your breath you muttered, "kiss my ass, Umbridge." As you sat down. She gave you a parchment and her quill. You looked her dead in the eye, raised the quill and snapped it in half. You knew what that thing did and you did NOT need scars. You've had your life share, thanks. "Umbridge you can try but there is nothing you or the Ministry, even though you end up as a Death Eater, can do to control me. For I am Divergent and I cannot be controlled." You said, trying to hold in your smile, and jumped out the window only to land on your broom, which you had summoned. You had read Divergent in your second year, Hermione had lent it to you. You felt so good flying again. You hadn't in so long. You were a perfect flyer. You were gliding perfectly before some kind of spell hit your broom and you fell from 30 feet up. Ouch. You heard a very uncomfortable snap coming from your spell casting arm. Shit. You broke your arm. Ugh. You got up and saw that your broom was just fine. "Lucky you." You said, picking it up with the not broken arm. "Y/N are you alright?" Malfoy yelled, running towards you. "Draco, what are you doing here?" You asked. "I was going to the pond to think when I saw something falling, turns out it was you." He said worriedly. "Don't worry, I only broke my arm." You shrugged, wincing when you realized it wasn't a good idea to be doing that with a broken arm. "Only?! Merlin's beard!! We need to get you to Madam Pomfrey. Now." He ordered, pulling your good arm. You stopped him. "No, Draco, it's fine, I'm pretty sure I know a charm for this." You argued. He sighed, rolled his eyes and scooped you up in his arms, carefully avoiding your arm. "Hey! Put me down!" You demand but he doesn't listen, just keeps walking. "I CAN WALK! IT'S NOT A BROKEN LEG!" You exclaim. Still no response, just walking. Fine then. When you get to the hospital wing he puts you on a bed and goes to get Madam Pomfrey. "What seems to be the problem?" She asked, rushing out. You open your mouth to say nothing but Malfoy beats you to it. "Her arm, it's broken." You sighed. Pomfrey  examines your arm and comes up with a conclusion. "Yes, it is broken but there is a spell on it, making it unable to receive magical treatment for 24 hours. You'll have to stay over night, Miss L/N." You groaned. "As long as I can have visitors." You negotiate. "Fine, but they'll have to be out by-" "Whenever I get tired I will rest, Madam Pomfrey." You interrupt. She sighs and nods, walking out. "I hate you for this." You frown at Malfoy. He smirks. "You know you love me, though."