Love Isn't A Good Colour On Him.

"But- but- you- Snape- I can take care of myself! I'm not suicidal! I will last the night!" You argued. You didn't mind being with Malfoy as much as you minded Snape implying that you needed to be watched over. And to be honest it was kind of insulting that Malfoy was the one he chose. Well, you suppose it was better than Jake or Alex.  He pulled up a chair and sat down next to the bed. "Hey, I don't make the rules, I just follow them." He said, raising his hands as if in surrender. "Whatever. What am I supposed to do for 3 days? Madam Pomfrey said that is when I might be able to leave, considering I've improved." "You know, you don't seem sick." Malfoy raised his eyebrow. "Well I feel sick. And if you don't consider dizzy, stomach turning, headache and falling constantly symptoms of sickness then you have no clue what you're talking about." You state, lying back down. "Well can I get you anything? Tea? Food?" He offered. You turned to look at him. "Malfoy cut the act." "What do you mean?" "I'm sick, not stupid. For some reason you decided to be nice to me and you're not nice to anybody. What's going on?" You ask. "I don't know, I just feel...... in love." He replied. Your eyes go wide. Holy shit. How could it have happened, though? You didn't give it to him. Maybe someone got a piece of your hair or something and put it in. All you knew for sure was that it was a love potion.

"Malfoy, don't drink or eat anything for the next couple of hours, okay?" You told him. "Why not?" He asked. You sat up, wobbled a bit, which he grabbed on to your shoulder to support you and you looked him dead in the eye. "Because this isn't you, you aren't yourself. You wouldn't believe me if I told you what's going on but eventually you'll go back to hating me." You explained. "No! I could never hate you! I-i love you!" He cried. Holy shit, this potion made him worse than he already was. Bubbly and in love is not a good colour on Malfoy. "Malfoy, if you eat or drink anything I WILL NEVER talk to you again, understood?" You threatened. He pouted and nodded. No no no no no no. You liked Malfoy snobby and sarcastic and teasing. You liked it when you guys argue, not when you have to tell him what to do and he listens! Unless you blackmailed him or something. 

Hours passed and at some point, Malfoy passed out. You weren't sure if it was because the effects of the potion were wearing off or because he was tired, it didn't really matter. You quietly got out of bed and tiptoed out. Well, tried to, anyways. "Oi! Where are you going? Why am I here? Why are you here?" Malfoy asked, catching you in the act. "Well um, I was going to get an extra blanket because you looked cold. You're here because Snape said you had to be and I'm here because Snape said you can't let me leave. I probably wouldn't make it far, I'd be on my way to the common room and I'd fall down the stairs and die." You joked. "Okay....... What happened in the trial? The last thing I remember is going up to the stand and then BOOM I was here." He explained. "Boom?" You smirked. "Anyways, you won, I haven't seen Fred since before everyone knew he lost and you told me you were in love with me." You smirked. His face=Priceless. "I-i what?" He stuttered. It was hard to explain his expression. Revolted? Sick? Embarrassed? Wait- embarrassed? Why would he be embarrassed unless he meant it? And he didn't mean it. It was just the potion. "Yep, and now we have to sleep in the same room and spend about 3 days together because apparently I can't stay in my dormitory when I'm sick." You explained. "I'm so confused." "When are you not?" You smirked, quoting Fred. You should go see him, oh wait, you can't. "Anyways, you don't remember but apparently Voldemort killed my parents and tried to kill me or deliberately let me live, I have no clue but apparently I have a pretty evil scar on my wrist." You reminded, showing him your wrist. His eyes went wide. "Malfoy..... Do you know what this symbol means?" You inferred from his expression. "W-well..... Not exactly." He said, grabbing your wrist to get a closer look. "Well tell me what you know!" You ordered. "I can't." "Why not?" "Because my father said I can't and I don't want to be on his bad side." He finished. You gave him a 'are you kidding me' look and sat back down on your bed. "Malfoy, just tell me. It's a scar that The Dark Lord left after killing my parents and leaving me with my bitch aunt for seven years. Tell me. I deserve to know." You state convincingly. "Fine. If I get killed at all between now and Christmas you'll know my father did it." He breaks. "It's a mark of potential Death Eaters. It was on all my baby blankets and stuff. My father has been forcing me to wear that mark. He once even cut it into my skin with a knife." Your eyes went wide. Holy shit, Malfoy had it bad, too. You two were both damaged beyond repair. "Malfoy that's terrible, how could your mum let him do that?" You asked in sympathy. "She never knew, she just knew that no matter what, she'd love my father." "Oh my God. So you and I are potential Death Eaters? I thought Voldemort was gone... I mean I knew not forever but why-" "Oh Miss L/N, I apologize, I forgot to tell you what the scar on your wrist means." Snape said, rushing in. "Professor, I already know. Death Eater my ass, why would I want to work for someone who tried to kill me and succeeded to kill my parents?" You asked, not caring you just swore in front of a teacher. "L/N, I'm assuming He Who Must Not be Named will have some sort of leverage over you. Maybe something you want or something you want to keep." Screw that. No no no. You will not be a Death Eater. WAIT A MINUTE! Why would Malfoy's father make him wear that mark unless- "Holy shit is Lucius Malfoy a Death Eater?" You asked, looking back and forth between Snape and Malfoy. Snape looks confused, although you couldn't tell if it was 'how do you know that' confused or 'what are you talking about' confused. Malfoy had no emotion on my face. "Oh my God he is, isn't he? Malfoy your dad is a Death Eater and you didn't run away or something?" You asked. "No, my mum wouldn't let me." He said, looking down. "L/N, how did you know this?" "Oh my God are you one too? And I'm going to be forced to be one? What next? Are you going to tell me Quirrell is one or being forced to be one?" You asked frantically. You got up and started pacing "oh my God". Snape looked a Malfoy like 'What the hell?' and Malfoy just shrugged. "Y/N if you're sick, you shouldn't be pacing around, make yourself dizzy." "I'm as dizzy as I can get, now shut up." Thank God you hadn't gone out with Malfoy before knowing this. You continue pacing. Your stomach didn't like it but momentarily you didn't give a shit. "Wait, what would he use as leverage? Why me? What makes him think I won't just stab myself? I would prefer death and be with my parents than work for him." You wondered aloud. "Miss L/N, if you would please stop and calm down-" You scoffed. "Calm down? CALM DOWN? YOU PEOPLE JUST TOLD ME I'M DESTINED TO BE A DEATH EATER AND YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN? I'VE DONE NOTHING TO DESERVE ALL THIS CRAP! FIRST MY AUNT- oh my God." You interrupted yourself. You stared at the wall you stopped pacing at. "She was one of them. She sold my soul." You stated, not questioning it. "Not necessarily, he could-" "So you don't deny she was one. Oh my God." "MISS L/N! DO CALM DOWN OR I WILL HAVE TO PUT A CHARM ON YOU!" Snape roared. You nodded and curled into a ball in the corner.  "Okay, I'm calm. Now please explain to me why I was put through all this shit and not some random Hufflepuff?" "Pfft no Hufflepuff is good enough to be a Death Eater." Malfoy sneered. "And I'm not bad enough to be one." You stated.

_________________________________________________________

A/N

Hey guys! It's so hard to believe this is the 20th chapter! Well, maybe 19th bc of my authors not but whatevs :) Thank you guys SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOO much for reading and sorry if you don't like it but I like it and take pride in it. Thanks again, bye!!!