Bigger Problems.

"Ah, Miss L/N, twice in one day? That can't be good. Why aren't you in the hospital wing?" Dumbledore asked as you walked into his office with Fred and George. "We have bigger problems than me not being in the hospital, Professor." You state. "Alright, please, have a seat." He gestures towards some chairs. You nod and sit down in between the twins. "So what seems to be the-" "He's back." You interrupt. He seemed to not need anymore explanation. He nodded and walked up the flight of stairs in front of you. On the intercom he said, "All students please return to their dormitories. Professors please meet in the room of requirement. Harry Potter, please also come to the room of requirement." You looked at Fred and George as if to ask 'What is the room of requirement?' "It's so cool, you'll see." George grinned. Dumbledore came out and walked out of his office, gesturing for you to follow.  You do so and he leads you three to an empty wall surrounded by all the teachers, besides Quirrell. Suddenly, the wall somehow had a door on it. It opened and everyone walked in. It was a big meeting table surrounded by many, MANY chairs. Dumbledore sat on the end of the table and gestured for you, George, Fred and Harry, however he got there, to sit next to him on the right side. You do as instructed and everyone else sits. 

"Now everyone is here..... except Professor Quirrell...... has anyone seen him?" Dumbledore asks. "Yes! And trust me you do NOT want him here." You state. "And why not, L/N?" Snape asks angrily. He's probably mad at you for your little melt down earlier. "Because he has Voldemort attached to him." You state. The room is filled with gasps and whispers. "Order!" Booms Dumbledore and everyone faces him. "Miss L/N, how is he attached to Quirrell?" 

"Well, it's weird, Voldemort's face is on the back of his head, underneath his turban." You explain and you get a whole bunch of 'what are you on' looks. "Alright." Dumbledore says, trying to make sense of it. "Professor Snape said something to Quirrell about where his loyalties lie...." Harry said, looking at Snape. "Professor, is this true? Did you know something about Quirrell being Lord Voldemort?" Dumbledore asked, looking at Snape. Snape kept a straight face and replied; "yes." And everyone gasped except you, George, Fred, Harry, Dumbledore and Snape. "Professor." Dumbledore breathed. 'It is my mission to kill you, old man.' Snape thought. It has been since the beginning. 'Now or later?' Snape wonders. He pulls out his wand, flicks it and says "avada kedavra." "NO!" You yell, jumping in front of Dumbledore. Or at least, you thought you did.

After five seconds of not feeling anything, you realized the twins had grabbed you and made you stay in your spot. Everyone had run out besides you, the twins, Harry, Snape and the now dead Dumbledore. "How could you?" You whisper, holding back tears. "It's my mission." Was all Snape said. How could he be so emotionless? So careless? So mean? You'll kill him, you will. You'll do it. You pull out your wand, only to have George take it from you and give you a stern look. Fred wraps his arms around you protectively and Harry steps in front of you. "Get out." He said strongly. "OUT!" He yells. Snape scoffs and leaves. Harry rushes over and hugs you, pushing Fred off. You can feel him trembling. Neither of you really knew Dumbledore, you both had only met him a couple times, but in those couple of times, he had made a big impression. He was your favourite player in the game of life but he was now gone. 

Harry let a few tears slip but tried not to let out anymore than that. You let go of the hug and just stared at the wall. "He was so random, so wise. He was so bloody brilliant." You muttered. "He was, indeed." McGonagall said, stepping out of the shadows. Maybe she hadn't run off either. "Professor, aren't you the headmistress now?" George asked. She nodded. "And my first act as headmistress is to have Quirrell put into Azkaban, along with He Who Must Not Be Named." She stated as two dementors walked in. "He was in the Forbidden Forest last time I saw him." You told them. They left and some more tears escaped your eyes. "Harry I'd like to tell you what my scar means now." You say, showing him the clef shaped scar on your wrist. "It means I'm a potential Death Eater." Everyone's eyes went wide, beside your's, of course. "But I don't want to be! I just want to live my already-complicated life without these stupid Voldemort complications." You say complicatedly. "Y/N, that's okay." Harry says. "No it's not! I don't want to be marked or labelled but I am! It's like Voldemort called dibs on me! He killed my parents! He killed yours!" "N/N, maybe you just need to calm down. Here, let's go to your pond and you can let it all out." Fred said, grabbing your arm and leading you out.