Haunted By The Past.

~WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR ALL READERS! IT CONTAINS SCENES OF VIOLENCE/ABUSE AND BAD LANGUAGE! READER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED although most of you probably don't pay attention to warnings... *shrugs* I'm keeping it.~

"How's it any of your business, Malfoy?" Harry spat. You didn't know he was capable of spitting out words, he seemed too nice. "Well you did something to L/N and I would like to know what." "Why? Do you like her?" "Well no but-" "The again, how is it any of your business. Maybe if you were her boyfriend I would tell you but you're not so shove off." Harry said and with that everyone shut up, including the boy who lived himself. You all just stood there, stunned, for about five minutes until you decided to break the silence. "Why do you care what Harry does to me anyways?" You ask Malfoy, changing the subject a little. He didn't reply, he just looked at you as if he were trying to figure you out. Eventually you got a little uncomfortable with him just staring at you and you were pretty sure Harry was either glaring at him or joining in staring at you. You couldn't take it anymore. "Dammit! Harry kissed me! You tell Jake and both you and Harry are dead, Malfoy!" You exclaim. "Hey! Why am I dead! Oh... See? I knew you didn't like it! I'll just go..." Harry said, starting to walk off. "Harry, it's not that! I wouldn't ruin a friendship over a kiss! It's just Jake is my older brother and he tends to be a tad overprotective of me...." You explain. Harry stops and turns around. "Oh thank G- where's Malfoy?" He interrupts himself. You sigh. You swear to Merlin's cat if he went to get Jake you were going to do more than turn his hair red. "I don't- oh yes I do." You say, seeing Malfoy and Jake walking- no, storming towards you. "Hey Harry how about you just come chill behind me for- yeah no that sounds too dirty, just come hide from my brother." You say pulling him behind you. Just in time, too because Jake just got to where Harry was. "YOU DID WHAT TO MY LITTLE SISTER?" He yelled in your ear. Actually he yelled in Harry's face but Harry's face was behind your ear. "Oi! Are you TRYING to make me go def?" You ask sassily, completely ignoring the fact that he is in a state of rage. "Does it look like I care how well you can hear right now? I just care about the fact that this git kissed you!" He yelled. Well, now we know where you learned your sass from, even though it evolved and you are now WAY sassier than Jake. "How do you know he did? How do you know that git didn't just lie to you?" You ask, pointing to Malfoy. "Because I showed him this." Malfoy raised his wand (no dirty thoughts!) and you suddenly heard your voice saying "Harry kissed me!" with a voice that sounded upset. Well no shit you were upset, Malfoy was always there making things awkward for you. "So are you going to stand there and tell me that is not real?" Jake asked, a little more calmly, which scared you more than him being full of rage. "No, I'm not. Because it's true. Harry did kiss me. And I'm dating Fred Weasley who did more than kiss me earlier, he practically snogged me. And he has a twin and a little brother on his side. Harry has Hermione and I and Hagrid. You don't want to go up against all those people, do you Jake?" You ask in the calmest voice you could. He shoots daggers at you with his eyes. "I have Malfoy." He says persistently. "Really? Because Malfoy said I could have him if I wanted to so all I'd need to do is kiss him as well and he'd be wrapped around my little finger." He push back, stretching the truth just a little. That probably was a lie, he probably wouldn't be wrapped around your finger but at least he wouldn't be on Jake's side. "I have Dumbledore. Once he knows this has happened on school grounds-" "It didn't happen on school grounds, we were at the pond." You state cockily. "And your little snog with Fred? Who I am forbidding you to ever see again, by the way." He shoots back. "You can't do that, you don't own me!" You state. How dare he! He left you with that- that- that BITCH for two years for her to hurt you in so many ways and he comes telling you that you can't be friends with someone? "No but you are my little sister and I do have magic, I could just make him forget you exist." "Oh you mean like you did when you left me with aunt Cassidy? I still have those scars, Jake. I will never forget that you left me with her. I know you're only doing this because you want to keep me from being hurt but no boy could ever hurt me as much as she did. You didn't even write to me. You left me there all alone and- and" You ranted. "Hey, Y/N, calm down, breathe." Said Harry from behind you, hearing the tears you were holding back in your voice. "You don't talk to her!" Jake yelled. "No, you don't talk to me, Jake." You said, running to the pond so you could just let all your tears go without being hassled by Harry or Jake. That jerk! You thought you had forgiven him but you also thought your scars and bruises were going to heal quickly and you thought you were only found so you wouldn't have boy problems. 

You continue to cry silently. For some reason you had the need to look at your scars so you fold up the leg of your pants and see the healing cuts in your thigh. To anyone who didn't know about your aunt, they would think you had commit self harm, but you hadn't. You remember how you got these perfectly, your aunt wouldn't let you forget. She had done so many terrible things to you.

You were cleaning in the kitchen, putting the dishes away. You couldn't use magic because you didn't have a wand yet and you hadn't yet learned the charm to make dishes put themselves away. "Y/N! HOW COME THERE IS DIRT ON THE CARPET?! DID THAT MUGGLE OBJECT NOT WORK OR ARE YOU JUST BEING A LAZY, UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BITCH AGAIN?" She yelled. Your aunt. The woman you were ashamed to call your father's sister. Her screeching caused you to drop a plate, which caused her to come storming in the kitchen "I am s-so s-sorry. Y-you had d-dist-tracted me and I-i d-dropped the plate." You stuttered. She smiled at you sweetly. "Oh, dear, that's all right. You do need to be punished though. Wingardium Leviosa!" She chanted, flicking her wand. Instantly, a shard of broken plate glass swung up to your leg and gashed it. It was no shallow cut. You swore it almost touched your bone. You hissed in pain. "And dear, next time, wear longer pants." She said, pulling the shard out, leaving the cut exposed. "You won't buy me any!" You yelled, on the verge of tears. "Excuse me? What did you just say to me? You know how to sew!" She yelled, this time picking up the shard, sprinkling a tiny bit of salt on it and stabbed it into the clear skin next to the other gash. "Ow!" You yelled. "Next time, appreciate what you have." She said simply, leaving the room. 

You traced your fingers over the gashes. Thank Merlin you did know how to sew because they needed stitches every single time she cut you.

This was all too much. You put your pant leg back down, curled into a ball and continued sobbing. "Y/N? Oh my God are you alright?" Harry asked, running to your side. "What happened? What happened that would make your brother rant about how bad of a brother he was and you cry. I've never seen you cry or be upset! You're the strongest person I know!" He wondered out loud. "N-no I'm not Harry. I'm weak. I've just been through so much that my pain threshold is very high. No kid should have to go through what I was put through. Nobody. Not Malfoy, not Parkinson. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. 7 years of this shit. And I wouldn't have been put through this if my effing parents had just effing lived! Screw whoever killed them! Screw their owl." You finish darkly. Harry gasps. "Not their owl." "Their owl." You say again, trying not to smile at Harry's goofiness. If anyone was going to cheer you up right now, it was Harry..... or Fred but that's beside the point. The point is that you didn't want to be cheered up. You wanted to be left alone with your dark, depressing thoughts and just cry. "Can you tell me what happened? Maybe it will feel good to get it off your chest?" Harry asks, sitting beside you and putting an arm around you and pulling you close to him. "It's just my aunt...." You started. "I can relate." "No Harry, no you can't. No one can."