Time Skip (more ahead)

Fred took you to the pond and he sat you down gently. "Alright, love, you should calm down and breathe." He instructed, noticing that you were hyperventilating. You did as told and breathed in and out slowly. "Wait, love?" You asked after a moment. "Yeah.... it's just something I say I guess." He shrugged. "Fred I can't help but think that if I hadn't told Dumbledore about Voldemort being back he would still be alive." You say, looking down. It's true, if you had kept it a secret, Dumbledore would be alive, Snape wouldn't be a felon and you and Harry wouldn't be like this. "Hey, look at me." He ordered kindly. You looked into his eyes, tears coming out of yours. "You can't blame yourself for this. Dumbledore was You Know Who's target for years, you can't change that." He consoled. "I know... I just can't help but feel guilty. Dumbledore was so kind to me and he helped me. He was basically the closest thing I had to a father and now he's gone." You explained, not breaking eye contact with Fred. He nodded. You two just sat there, staring into each other's eyes when suddenly you couldn't see him anymore, you could see Harry. Well, an older version of Harry.... and Dumbledore. And Snape.... How come Harry wasn't doing anything to him? How is Dumbledore here? "You see, Y/N, if you had just died when I cast the killing curse on you, Dumbledore would be alive, Harry would be more powerful than ever, while he finds my horcruxes with his Mudblood and blood traitor friends. Oh and he'd have Ginny Weasley by his side." Suddenly a girl with long red hair came and kissed Harry. It actually hurt to watch.... why though? You didn't have feelings for Harry...... Okay maybe you did but not strong enough to be jealous of him kissing another girl. "However, Harry will soon be dead. He will sacrifice himself to me to save all of your other friends..... well, not Fred." You could hear the smirk in his voice.

You suddenly saw Fred again and more tears flooded your eyes. "It's true." You whispered. "What is?" He asked. "Um nothing, I have to go speak to Harry, see you later." You got up and ran back to the castle. After you got out of hearing range, Fred muttered "I will never be good enough for you, will I?"
"HARRY!" You yelled, running into the Great Hall where everyone was discussing Dumbledore's death. Everyone turned to stare at you, even Malfoy. "Professor McGonnagall, may I please borrow Harry?" You asked, looking directly at the boy who lived. "Yes, dear." She said, concerned. Harry got up and walked over to you. Malfoy huffed. Why did you want Potter and not him? He could protect you better than Harry, keep you safe.... or so he thought. Harry wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you close to him protectively as you walked towards the dungeons, where no one would interrupt you.

"Harry, he may be in Azkaban but he's still able to get in my head. If I had died eleven years ago, Dumbledore would still be alive when you are 17. You would be happy with Ginny and powerful and I have faith that you would defeat Voldemort." You ranted. He looked at you like you were insane. "Ginny? Ron's little sister? No no, I would be happier with you, Y/N." He said awkwardly and quietly. "Harry, as sweet as that is, Dumbledore would still be alive. You would be finding things called horcruxes or something. And Fred......" You drifted off. "What about Fred?" Harry asked, puffing out his chest. You two were now sitting in the corner of a dungeon. "He would die." Harry's eyes went wide. "Well, good thing you did live, maybe he will live." He said. "But Harry, what if we needed Dumbledore's help in the future? We can't do this without him." "We can and we will." He replies strongly. Harry should be this confident all the time. "Havoc is going throughout the school, most first years are being pulled out because of Voldemort's return and Dumbledore's death." He added, changing the subject a bit. "But isn't Voldemort in Azkaban?" You asked. "Yes but I had a vision vision sort of thing and him and someone named Bellatrix Lestrange are trying to escape tomorrow night." He replied. Your heart sank.

"What do you two think you're doing in here?" You heard a cold voice say from the door. Snape. "I think the real question is why are you here? You should be in Azkaban. You committed two crimes, you killed someone using and illegal curse!" You shouted at him. You got up to swing a punch or something, you didn't really know, but Harry held you back. "I came to um.... apologize...." Snape said, looking down. "Apologize? Snape, you do not deserve to be forgiven!" Harry barked. "I am aware of my sins, Mr. Potter. I thought with the Dark Lord in Azkaban I could take this chance to prove to you my alliance. I want to teach you two to apparate and I want to teach you Occlemency." He stated, walking closer. "Snape....." You started but didn't know what to say. "We'll do it." Harry finished for you. You looked at him like 'are you sure' and he nodded. "If Voldemort and Bellatrix do escape tomorrow, they are going to collect their bearings and then there will be a war, good against evil." Harry predicted and let you go. You nodded and looked at Snape. "So what do we do?" You asked.