Chapter 3: Moving in

A/N I AM SOOO SOSOSOSO SOOORRYYY I KNOW I SAID I WAS UPDATING THIS SOON BUT WITH EVERYTHING LIKE GRADUATION GOING TO THE DOCTOR, THE EYE DOCTOR AND THE DENTIST messed me up :/ I'M SORRY MY BABIES *Wales* (readers yall are my babies)

Okay enough of me let's go see if Mia has gotten any feeling for MR.HOTSTUFF

I need a cast any ideas?

Jared-"Can I be that guy from the werewolve and sparkly vampire movie but the werewolve? He doesn't sparkle so yeah"

me-"NOO NOT YOU TOO!"

Jared-"Me what?"

me-"You are becoming like him*right eye twitched*

Cole-"As him do you mean me?"

me-"I'm done! None of you say anything if not you all will be killed!!!"*crazy killer look*

Jared-*whispers to Cole's ear*" I think she's on her period"

Cole-"I think so too"

me-*glared and stalks towards them* "I am NOT!"

both-*look at each other and run screaming like little girls*

me-"Serves yall right continue reading"

_______________

Mia's P.O.V

We were all sitting down eating the delicious spaghetti my mom made.

"Alright so now that we are all here I want to ask you all a question," Brian said looking at us.

"Okay" we both said. Both as in just me and Jared as my mom seems to know what is going on.

"Me and Amanda have talked and thought it would be a good idea if her and Mia move in with us but we wanted to make sure you kids agree," he explain.

I was about to say something until I was cut off by mom looking frantic as if I was going to deny it I was actually really up for it. I liked Brian and I like how happy my mom looked after everything she went through that's all I want for her.

"Honey if your not okay with it, its okay I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or anything we could wait until you are I just thought it would be great after all you seem to like Brian and I thought you would want to get to know him and Jared better so I got talking with Brian and he loved the thought of having us here, it wouldn't be so lonely for them anymore and-" I cut my mom off her rambling.

"I'd love to move in mom," I said giving her a soft smile.

This seemed to surprise her but after a minute she broke off into a huge smile that seem to brighten her whole face.

"Oh honey that's great!!" she beamed.

"How about you son?" Brian asked smiling too but looked a little nervous that Jared would say no.

"I'm all up for it dad it'd be nice to have company for once rather then my friends all the time," he said giving a grin to his dad.

"Well that seemed better then we both planned," my mom said.

I rolled my eyes.

"You both look like if we said no you would go down on your knees and beg until we said yes"

"If it came to it I would've done it," Brian responds.

"I would've of too," my mom said second.

"You guys are serious," Jared said looking at them.

They both looked at each other and smiled. You could see the love they had for each other. So strong it could blind a person. I was happy I truly was but I was a little wary of Brian I'm not going to lie. I don't know if I would ever get over what happen with me my mom and dad, heck I don't think I could ever be who I was before. My mom doesn't really know what happen and I don't want her to ever find out because if she did it would break her heart and I can't do that not after everything. She has gone through hell and it took her about 3 years to date again.