Chapter 46: Show Me

A/N Hey guys so I couldn't stand painting another mini me or trying to understand what unconditional​ response is v.s w.e the other one was I'm losing my mind so what better time then to write about Jared losing his own mind too?

Jared: I am not!

Me: Are too!

Jared: *rolls eyes* can you please just hurry up and get me to Mia?

Me: Awwww okays okays Jared to the rescue in 3..

Jared: 2, 1! Goooooo

Me: Ahh I guess I'm going!! Enjoy!!

------------------------------------------

Jared's P>O>V

" I know where Mia is"

That one sentence was enough to have people going in a craze. People on their phones, shouting. Calling for back up, blocking off roads, creating strategies, everyone was in motion. Typing away rapidly on their keyboards, numbers being thrown into the air. Apparently Zach was wanted in 5 other states for illegal drugs, trafficking and now kidnapping.

Amanda had gasped at the sight of Cher, she was badly bruised, she had handprints marked onto her forearm, her clothes were nearly torn completely, she had a black eye forming, tears slowly falling from her face.  Amanda brought Cher to the living her, having her take a sit and told Alexis to bring a towel and blanket so she can at least clean up a little bit.  

"Here chld drink this, it will help calm your nerves down" Amanda said, giving Cher a cup of what I presume is tea.

"Thank you" she said, taking a small sip.

"I know this isn't the best time, but Cher I need you to give me as much detail as you can. We are running out of time" Matthew said. everyone sat still, no one uttered a word, the oxygen in the room sucked into space. She nodded.

"He has a gang, there has to be at least 30 people working with him right now. He is stationed in abandon hospital, I.. I can't remember if we took the 57 or 127" she said stuttering at the end. Matthew nodded as his team took notes.

"And what do you know about Mia and Zach? Does he have anything planned?"

"He, he wants her, from what I could understand as his slave, his 'princess'. He also said about killing the pawns of  the game-"

"He's planning to kill us" Conner said, interrupting Cher. We are the pawns of his twisted game plan, we are what Mia cares about, without us in the picture she won't have a reason to leave him. Cher nods, sipping on her tea, tears slowly falling down her face. I could only imagine what they did to her, Mia is a lot stronger, Cher, Cher isn't she is an act, but no show.

"And you, how where you a plan of this?"

A sob breaks through her lips, she takes a deep breath. "I was the messenger, I told him every time where she was, with who she was with and when she was alone"

"Cher, I hate to tell you this as you are a minor, but you took part in Mia's kidnapping. If you plea to your crimes and because you helped us you will have to face 3 years of jail time"

"I know, I do take full responsibilities to my crimes and actions. I was stupid to try and take Mia away for my own  game to win Jared. I didn't know who he was, he didn't have that glint of evil when I first met him" her tears coming down quicker. Amanda handed her tissues , she took them and wiped them away.

"I'm sorry for the pain  I am causing, I didn't know" Amanda got up and hugged her, Cher embraced her.

"You were part of his game another pawn in the chest board, I can forgive you to an extent, you might be a major reason why he got her in the first place, but you are also  the reason why we are getting her back and for that I have to thank you" Amanda said, wiping her face, giving her a bit of hope. I was touched by how compassionate she was towards Cher. I don't think I could forgive her, not now maybe someday.