Chapter 35: Bring me grand babies!

A/N He he he so....not everyone is a fan of Trent...but hey! this will end up being good I promise! Just trust me.. :)

___________________

Mia's P.O.V

"What do you mean?!"

"I mean what I mean Jared"

"But..but dad! Aren't you like suppose to be like 'No one is dating my daughter'!" Jared mocked a dad, I'm guessing?

"Son, I trust Mia's choice, besides she's never gone on a date , nor had a boyfriend and she's like 17 going on to 18 in a few weeks! She can't be a prune when she's 18!" Brian said, winking at me. I gaped at him.

"Hey! I'm right here, you know," I grumbled, crossing my arms across my chest.

"That's even worse! She isn't experience, what if he tries to do something or..or-" Jared rambled. Waving his arms, like a crazy man. I rolled my eyes at him, as did Brian.

"I doubt he could. I mean have you seen her! She has taken me and I'm a full grown ass man!"

"You got that damn right!" I yelled, deciding to sit down. I kick my feet on the coffee table and continue to watch Jared, argue with Brian about my date. I don't even know how he found out. He didn't talk to me when we met at the car, nor in the car ride. I thought I did something wrong, so I asked what was wrong, and why he wasn't talking to me. He of course didn't say anything and I stopped annoying him. I thought maybe it was the J.B comment, but he wouldn't get mad...I have been calling him that for a while now. Once we got home, he rushed into the house and started yelling for Brian. Saying that hell had froze, we need to stop it, I'm going to die, and all these other things.

"How the hell did you even find out?" I asked, curiosity getting the best of me. Jared froze and stopped talking mid sentence. He looked like he had a secret and someone just found out.

"Uh...you know...cheerleaders, they don't know how to shut up," he mumbled, rubbing his neck nervously. I arched an eyebrow and nodded slowly. Bullshit, no one knew about our date, nor did I tell anyone. 

"Well I'm going to go and get ready..." I trailed off, as Jared went back to arguing with Brian.

"What! No! You're not going!" he yelled. Rolling my eyes at him, I stand up and head towards my room.

"Jared are you sure you aren't jealous?" was the last thing I heard, before disappearing into my room. Jared? Jealous...I will believe it, if he admits it. Heading towards my closet, I wonder what could I wear, but then I think. When the hell did I give a shit? Grabbing a pair of black jeans and a red T-shirt. I quickly grab my red vans and check the time. Trent said he would be here at 6 o'clock, it was 5:53 p.m right now. There is a knock at my door.

"Come in!" I yelled. My moms head poked inside and she walks in. Her eyes watered slightly, she placed a hand to her mouth. As to block a non existing noise.

"My baby girl, she's all grown up!" she wailed, and threw herself at me. I was shocked and confused. Comforting my mom...was kinda awkward. Cause I didn't know what was wrong. I was hugging her and stroking her hair.

"There there mom, what's wrong?"

"You're a woman!" I furrowed my eyebrows, still confused.

"Uh I'd hope so, otherwise these two balls up north would be useless," I joked. She chuckles slightly.