Chapter 8: Jared's P.O.V Just a dream...or is it?

A/N I'm start off by saying YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! yall don't know how happy I am of seeing votes comments(even if its just saying update I still have a smile on my face) and FANS!!! Like hell I could burst out crying.

Man I Freaking love yall so without further or do here's your update

BUT IN JARED'S P.O.V

P.S PAY ATTENTION TO THIS CHAPTER IT WILL AFFECT THE STORY!!!

___________________

Jared's P.O.V

Holy shit.

Is what went through my mind when Mia did that. No girl has ever left me tongue tide and ....and ...and well you get what I'm saying.

Heck this girl is doing things to me that I can't explain myself and I ..I don't know whether to be scared or what?

Did I like Mia? or is this a lust thing? Why did I get so pissed off at Connor when he was hitting on her?

Just even thinking about him hitting on her makes me see red and I don't know how or why? And I just meet the girl...TODAY!!! Right? it is today that I met her? Honestly it feels like I have know her for years, is that even possible?

I'm over thinking this. I sigh and turn my attention back to Connor who was still laying down on the floor.

"are you going to get up or what?" I asked.

"I don't feel like it!!" he whined.

Rolling my eyes I stand up and stretch.

"suit yourself just careful theres a rat or 2 roaming around here"

That seemed to make him move up and going cause next thing I know he springs up and ends up falling face down.

"did you just fall? again?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"no dude the floor needed a hug...the floor from the bathroom hall broke up with ....her? yeah broke up with her and she need a hug. Man don't you have any feeling towards floors?"

I furrow my eyebrows together. What the hell is he talking about? Sometime I worry about this kid and what he says.

"uh your not drunk right?"

"no I perfectly sane"

"whatever you say man well I'm going to hit the hay you know where you stay and don't bother Mia she has the 2nd room"

"alright man night"

"night" I reply back and leave going towards my room which so happens to be across where Mia is staying.

Mia....oh god what is this girl doing to me? I'm at her mercy dear god help me.

Laying down I stare at the celing which had a vary of glow in the dark stars from when I was a kid.

Looking at the stars I wonder. Could she possibly have feeling for...me? She probably won't especially if she finds out I'm a player....maybe I can prevent that....somehow. But even if she doesn't find out....what would she think? I mean are parents are basically married well in my mind they are.

But then again she did say she found me hot...when I'm mad. I gave a small shudder just thinking of what happen. Her lips right by my ear her breath that smelled of mint hitting my face and neck and how so bad I wanted to rip her clothes just by how she looked which is one word edible.