Chapter 38: Jared's P.O.V The call

A/N so I read some comments, and I'm not going to lie some of them frustrated me. I don't want to be one of those Authors that rants because of what some people say. I'm holding back here, because I'm trying to see it the way you guys see it to. I know something's aren't realistic, but I didn't know I was writing a nonfiction book, I thought I was writing a FICTIONAL BOOK. I'm sorry if you don't like how things are happening so far, but I have my ways and how its going to plan. If you wait, you could see that I'm going to explain things in the book. This is my first book too and I'm not grammar prefect, I'm not perfect period. I know I have MAJOR editing to do. I appreciate honesty, because that's what make me a better writer, however I just got a little sick of it. I haven't said anything because I was trying to be nice. I can see it your way, can you now see it how I see it now?

___________________________

Jared's P.O.V

Walking out of the school building, I head over towards my car. It was already 3:30, most kids were already heading home. Besides the ones who had after school activities. Leaning against my car, I start thinking about this morning activities. Making Mia blush was the highlight of my day. It made my heart swell, knowing I was the cause of it. She's so beautiful, her long brown hair, and her brown eyes. Her eyes, I could stare at them all day. Thy were so big and innocent. Yet, we all knew she isn't innocent at all. She's a little devil and angel mixed together. She was my little devil. I know she has some sort of feeling towards me, or at least is attractive to me. The only person standing in the way was Zach. Zach, his name made my blood boil. I want to protect Mia from him, she didn't deserve anything that he did to her. He destroyed her, she was an innocent little girl. I know that he took her first, of basically everything, but that was by force. Not by want, or her approval, in my head I would be her first for everything, and I will make her feel like it was her first as well. I'm going to replace those bad memories with good ones. I'm going to maker feel loved, wanted, appreciated, and special. I would never thought that me, Jared Burns would fall for a girl, and be all romancy with her. But alas it has happened, and I don't mind actually. I want to be romancy with Mia, I want to do the cheesy things couples do.