Chapter 15: "You"

A/N So I just thought about what I want in this book and I think I know now what is going to happen I'm writing what I want on every chapter so I might take a while to update so I can see if it all makes sense. But in the mean time ENJOY!!

_______________

Mia's P.O.V

After an hour of arguing yes an HOUR we finally agreed on a movie.

We agreed on a scary movie its called Blank. I don't know who names a scary movie that but yeah they did.

(A/N I made this up in head if there's a movie called that its totally by coincidences but I doubt it continue...)

"I hope you girls don't get too scared were we have to hold you" Connor tease.

"And what makes you think that?" Alexa replies having her hands fold across her chest.

"Babe your girls, girls get scared easily while we MEN don't" be said puffing his chest out.

"Yeah" the other guys say too puffing their chest.

I look at them and raise an eyebrow.

"Connor, Jared what happen this morning AND yesterday? Hmmm" I ask my turn to cross my arms.

"Umm...hehe nothing?" Connor mumbles.

"Now now I have a video to prove you wrong..."

"You don't have a video" he looks up and smirks.

"You know Josh from the football team? Yeah he sent me the video he recorded and not so macho, so all of you MEN stop puffing your chest because I can make you all into girls, literally too"

That shut everyone up.

"Alright who's getting the snacks?" Olivia ask.

"I will!" Tyler volunteers.

"And me too!!" Eric also volunteers.

"Alright then I will get pillows and blankets while the rest of you I guess move the furniture and set everything up" I conclude.

Everyone nods.

Walking downstairs I head towards the basement. They kept all the extra blankets and pillows down here.

Reaching the last step of staircase I feel someone breathing on my neck.

What the hell?

"Boo!!" Someone yells.

"Ah!!!" I scream and end up tripping and falling down.

Looking up I see a laughing Jared holding onto the railing and flapping his arm like a seal. I narrow my eyes at him.

"Oh my god yo..you should've seen your face!!"

"Haha very funny Jared" I mock still laying down.

He keeps on laughing for a full on 5 minutes I didn't think anyone could last that long. Getting tired of him laughing I decide to trip him.

He was still laughing so not much harm could be down.

Lifting my foot I kick his foot. Jared didn't see it coming so he end up falling the few steps and ended up on me.

"Ugh I probably should've thought that threw" I gasp out.

"Ugh what is wrong with you woman!" He grunts out.

"Hey I should be the one complaining I have a fat ass on me and I hit my head AGAIN!! I could'be got a concussion or worse!!"

"Are you calling me fat?"