Chapter 24: Jared's P.O.V

A/N Hello my beautiful readers I'm back! and so is Jared!

Jared: "I never left..."

Me: *rolls eyes* "I love you I really do, but you irritate the hell out of me!"

Jared: "Aw! You love me! I know I love me too"

Me: "King of hippies give me strength...anywhore...I'm back and here's the next chapter!"

Jared: "There's a king hippie?"

Me:*face palm*

_____________________

Jared's P.O.V

"You have to go pick up the decorations Angie, Jared please pick up the flowers, Mia stop eating the cake samples!" Amanda exclaim. This was the last week before the wedding and she was stressing out,they aren't kidding when they say women become monsters. I don't know how many times she has yelled at me, but I can estimate that she has yelled at Mia over a thousands times.

Mia found it amusing that her mom was so stress out over a one day event, and she being Mia decided to torture her mom.

"Big Momma A calm down you're turning into Bridezillas and you know how ugly they get," Mimi said while eating another Red vevelt cake.

"Oh my god am I?! Oh god Brian is going to leave me!" she exclaim.

Mimi looks at me, I didn't have to look at her, I was already looking at her. She had her hair up in a bun, no make up on, she was in her hoodie, sweat pants, t-shirt and her black converse. Now that I think about it, I have never been with a girl who didn't have make up on, only with girls who dressed like they were going to perform in a strip club. What the hell did I see in them? Why the hell are you asking yourself this now? My conscious asked. Shaking my head I look at Mimi to see she was making faces at the back of her mom.

Seriously? Why did I date hoes?! Why couldn't I just go for the funny ones? I mean someone more like Mia, she had class, but not the stick up "I'm so much better" class, more like she respected herself. She was strong both physical and mentally, not only that but she was comfortable at being messy and not giving two shits about what anyone thought of her.

I must've been dropped a lot when I was a kid...why did I date hoes?

I mean sure...some had hot bodies ,but some were so skinny that you could see their ribs. They were mounted with....makeup that it was gross to even kiss them. The only simple answer that can answer this question would be that they were just easy fucks. God that sounds awful now that I think about it...

"Mom calm down! Breathe! Remember how we would make fun of the bridezillas? Well learn from it, learn what to do and not do. Breath woman," Mimi advised. Amanda did what Mimi said, she sat down, relaxed and took a few deep breathes.

"Okay...I think I'm good..." she said sounding more relaxed then earlier.

"Alright good, now I want you to give me the list. Then I want you too get in the car, drive home and drag Brian out so you both have some time together. Go to the spa relax, we got this. You go and rest, I will leave the cake tasting for you and Brian for later. Me and Jared will go and pick the things that need to be picked up. Okay?"

Amanda thought about before nodding her head in agreement. She seemed slightly hesitant.

"Alright call me if anything happens."

"I will, don't worry nothing bad happens when Mia is around!"

"Yeah...that's why I'm worry," Amanda mumbled, but I didn't think it wasn't meant to be heard.