Chapter 14: She's back!

A/N So this story ends keeps having some twist people!! Haha I'm trying not to make it your normal story here!!

Enjoy cause we have a new character Yet again!!

___________________

Mia's P.O.V

After lunch we head towards our classes which went by pretty fast. Nothing much happen for the rest of the day except for barbie being in my last class and having to find out her name was Cherry or Cher I don't even know and really could careless even if you told me she had a mole the size of Texas on her ass I still wouldn't care.

She would occasionally throw a death glare at me and seemed to pop her chest every time J.B was around and imma tell you, the bitch made me want to pop her inflated boobs.

Yes I confess I was jealous as hell but what really made my day is when J.B didn't pay attention to her But ME!! I wanted to rub it in her face but controlled myself.

But other then that the rest of the day went by smoothly. Until I got home were I got the surprise of a life time....I WON THE LOTTERY!!!! no I'm kidding I didn't sadly....but it was the second best thing!! no not a car. That's three best thing..gettin off track here.

"MOM WERE HOME AND I BROUGHT GUEST!!!!"

"OKAY HONEY COME TO THE KITCHEN I HAVE A SURPRISE"

A surprise? oh shit what did I do now?!! My mom only gives me surprises when I did something bad. Shit did she find out that I took a twenty from her?! Or that I got a tattoo? Or...or damn now that I think about it I'm a bad kid.

But then again who isn't? Well no one really know I'm bad...they think I'm an angel but when my mom tells them otherwise they say she's saying nonsense. Hey that reminds of that post I saw.

"Good girls are Bad girls that don't get caught"

I think I could agree with that.

"Mom I swear I didn't do it!! IT WAS UH JARED yeah it was all Jared he's the one that did everything-" But I soon stop when I see a familiar girl.

She had long brown hair that reached up to the middle of her back, she had light blue eyes that seem to bright up the room.

My eyes widen I'm shocked my body seems frozen. I can't believe my fucken eyes.

"Now Mia...you didn't forget about your old friend now did you?"

Holy shit she's here!!

"ALEXA!!!" I yell.

Dropping my book bag I run full speed the small space that was left. Hugging the dear life out of her. She let's out a laugh and hugs me as tight as I am.

"oh my god your here!! your actually here!!" I whisper a few tears falling down my eyes.

"I'm here I'm here Little Bee"

I chuckle remembering when she started to call me that. I had this stuff animal that was a bee that I love too death and would take it every where I went. Of course Alexa would ask me why I would take it every where with me and I told her I loved the stuff toy. She then grin and said she was going to call me Little Bee from now on, I said she could call me that as long as I got to call her Mrs. Piggy since she always carried a stuff toy of Mrs. Piggy and she agreed but later I started calling her Lexi.