Chapter 17: Jared's P.O.V Shit is about to get real

A/N :D 101 Fans?!! Someone give me a FAN Haha man I love you guys so much I could cry :') thank you I always say this but I mean it every SINGLE TIME!!!

ENJOY!!!

____________________

Jared's P.O.V

Slap

That's what I felt when Amanda said my dad proposed. Not that I wasn't happy with them getting married but it was a slap to the face..waking me up.

Saying you can't have feelings for Mia she's your soon-to-be-sister. By law at least and by law we can't date or...or...anything!!! And this furstrated the hell out of me.

I can't and won't have feelings for Mia its its just not right....by law.

But the short time that I have known her I started to like her a lot...

I mean who couldn't her soft brown eyes that seem to look into my soul, or how when she's excited her eyes light up, and her lips that look so full and pink. When she's nervous, thinking, or bored she bites on it and you don't know how much it taunts me. I just want to grab her and be the one biting her lip.

Her hair the mangled mess when she wakes up and how cute she looks when she scrunches her nose up when she first wakes up. But yet she still looks beautiful without all the makeup.

Hell she doesn't even try when she's around me! She's...Real!! not like any of those girls from school who care about popularity and looking good. Mimi though she's the real deal were she's caring, kind, and a down to earth girl. Even if she's having a shitty day and your having one she will try and make your day.

Who wouldn't fall for her? But...I can't let her go because....because she's amazing and just thinking about her being with anyone else but me infuriates me.

Pulling my hair I look up to the ceiling. What is this girl doing to me? This can't happen and I won't let it. I need a distraction and I know exactly who to call. Picking up my phone I dial her number.

"hey sexy what do you need" she purrs.

"be my dinner date tonight my dad and Mia's mom are getting married"

"sure thing and do you think we can play later?"

"I don't know be here by 6:45"

Not waiting for her to reply I hang up and go downstairs.

Reaching the living room I see my dad and Mia watching a football game.

"Fumble!!!" dad yells.

"no way that wasn't even close to being a damn fumble!!" Mia growls out.

"Mia prepare to suck up and give this man 50$" Dad yells.

Mia narrows her eyes and go back to the screen. I see there's 30 seconds left in the game.

"TOUCH DOWN!!!!!!!!!! WOAHHHHHH I TOLD YOU THEY WERE GOING TO WIN!! NOW PAY UP OLD MAN!!" Mia yells jumping out of her seat.

Dad grumbles and gives her a 50.

"I see Connor and I aren't the only ones being victim to your bettings" I said making myself known.

"yeah I should start doing this more its easy cash"

I shake my head and take a seat next to dad.

"hey were is Connor and everyone else that is going?" I ask.

"uh Connor went to change, Alexa and mom are doing their hair and all that girly shit" Mia answerable me but doesn't look at me as she's surfing the channels.