Chapter 6: Jared's P.O.V But who screamed?

A/N Hi my fellow readers, and fans I sound formal Hehe anyway so I'm going to give you a peek of what is going through Jared's mine. Hehe

Jared: "why are you going through my brain?"

me: "cause you have an interesting life"

Jared: "sure-"

me: "go sleep or something and let the readers read.....Enjoy!!!"

_________________

Jared's P.O.V

We had just arrived at my place and were unloading the boxes and placing them in the living room.

"oh good you guys are here" Amanda exclaim.

"yeah well Jared got a little distracted" Mia said looking at my direction and smirking. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"yeah well there was a pretty little thing that caught my attention" I replied back at her.

"um okay I don't know what happen but uh you guys could leave the boxes there" Amanda said awkwardly in our private conversation.

"alright mom oh before I forget the green carry on bag has some of your clothes and other things you might need" Mia said while placing the box down.

I have to admit she was pretty strong for a girl and hot ass hell.

"okay thank you honey well me and Brian are going to be upstairs watching a movie if you need us"

Mia and I both nodded while Amanda went up the stairs.

"oh mom one more thing make sure Brian wraps it we don't want you guys to multiply" Mia said giving her mom a smirk.

Amanda was flush and had a disbelief look.

"MIA!!!"

"what?" she asked innocently.

Amanda just shook her head and kept walking up. Mia just chuckled.

"well imma go take a shower"

"mine if I join?"

"no I think Mr.Player had enough play for one day" she winked at me and went upstairs leaving me flabbergasted.

Would you believe that me Jared the player was left flabbergasted by a girl? Cause if you told me that I would probably have laughed at you and said that I leave the girls flabbergasted.

But Shit.....that girl has moves ...good moves. Shaking my head I go up to my room and lay down in my bed just thinking.

Thinking of the girl who currently is down the hall taking a shower. Could....could it possibly be that I- naw I'm over thinking this right?

Okay I now feel like a girl who is freaking out about her crush liking her or however girls feel when they feel about their crush liking them.

"Cause you ain't gonna tie me down Tie me down, tie me down You ain't gonna tie me down You ain't gonna tie me down

Know we been together for a minute But uh, it's kinda been forever since I been in The kinda situation not involving other women And it's pretty obvious that you kinda trippin', like

"Who the hell is this bitch, lookin' a hot mess? What, you fell for this chick?" You know we-" my ring tone blared through the room.

"hello?"

"JARED!! my man-"

"dude how many times do I have to tell you not to talk like that?"

"uh let me see hold on uh 1......9.......15......20....45, you have told me exactly 45 times" Connor informed me of the useless information.