Chapter 16: The talk with Brian

A/N Man my plan backfired me I was suppose to be "killing" you guys not the other way around!!! All your votes comments and Fans almost killed me.

You know I was tempted to wait for a week until I wrote, to keep you waiting and all suspend but I didn't feel like being mean as I almost have 100!!! freaking fans!!!!

:'D I love you guys

Enjoy!!!

___________________

Recap:

"Baby he won't touch you I swear even if its the last damn thing I do" she cries.

She wipes my tears away.

"Honey I know this isn't the best time to tell you this but Brian......"

_________________

Mia's P.O.V

"Honey I know this isn't the best time to tell you this but Brian......He proposed!!!" my mom yelled threw a few tears.

Everyone froze. Brian proposed to my....mom? Holy crap he proposed!!!! My eyes widen.

"I'm not being punk right? Did he really..." I ask still flabbergasted.

"yeah he got everyone from the office to help him. When I came and told you the office need me well it was Brians doing he had everyone help out. By the time I got there I was confused because the place was dark and no one was there then these candles light up and it followed all the way to a balcony were there he stood with my favorite song playing. And well I won't go into much detail but he proposed and it was romantic I over course said yes" my mom explain.

She genuinely looked happy, the happiest I have ever seen her be. Looking over at Brian I see he's wearing a smile in his face and he was looking at my mom. He truly did like mom, he was serious I mean they have been going out for 2 years they got to know each other and still stayed together and now they are tie-ing themselves down.

I broke out into a grin and hugged my mom. All thoughts of Zach and the phone call flew out the window. Yes it wasn't the best time to tell me but honestly I'm happy she told me it was a distraction even if it was for a little.

"I'm so happy for you mom and you Brian. I can see you both are serious and that's all I ask for you guys and don't think you guys made a mistake. Question...whens the wedding?"

My mom looked down sheepishly.

"well um you see that's the thing its within a month" my mom mumbled.

My eyes widen, damn they are serious.

"damn you guys are serious"

"that we are and Mia I'm glad that you are happy with us getting married and now I can officially call you my daughter even though I already considered you as my own" Brian said coming next to us.

What he said made me tear up a little but this time because of happiness.

"Brian I don't need the law to confirm whether I could call you dad or not because in my eyes you are my father maybe not by blood but who needs to know? It's the blood that makes you family its the people now get over here your daughter wants a hug from her father" I said smiling big and holding my hands wide open for a hug.

He chuckles but does what he is told and hugs me.

"aww I need my camera!" my mom yells making us laugh. A second later I hear a click and a flash telling us mom took a picture of us.

"one more thing we need to talk just you and me Brian no one else" I state serious. Brians eyes widen a little but he nods.

"let's go to my office" I nod and follow him.