Chapter 9: Don't you guys look hot?

A/N I can't believe you all!!! your all amazing people that have made my freaking day so in return I'm going to make your night *not like that you little pervs lol* by updating :)

Yeah the guys going to be girls :) hehe enjoy

P.S imma try to make it really long as someone requested it :) YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ;) this is for you

_________________________

Mia's P.O.V

Have you ever had that moment were you set your alarm clock and you wake a minute early and you ponder whether you should sleep for a minute or just wake up?

Yeah well that's what I'm doing. Sighing I decided to get up but there's a problem. Something or rather someone's arm is draped over my waist and is holding me close to their chest and I have a good idea who it is.

Jared.

Everything from last night rush to me that it gives me a headache just thinking of it and that sick BASTARD makes my head hurt.

Not wanting to think of it anymore I decide to set my plan to action. Turning this guys to Hot girls. Hehehe

Carefully to not wake him up I peel his arm off me and slowly step away from the bed when-

QUACK!!!

what the?

Looking down I see a rubber ducky on my foot. How the hell did a rubber duck get in my...? Never mind quickly I look up at Jared to see him still asleep. Huh he's a deep sleeper....this could come in handy when he pisses me off.

Without waiting any longer I dash out my room and down to the kitchen were my mom was there making chocolate chip pancakes my favorite.

"hey mom" I say and walk towards her giving her a kiss on the cheek and stealing a pancake.

"hey honey..how did you sleep?" she asked a little nervous.

Taking a deep breath and letting it out I replied.

"I actually sleeped okay mom I sleeped like a baby"

She gives a small smile.

"a baby who was sleeping with a hottie name Jared" she said wiggling her eyebrows in a suggesting matter.

Choking on my pancake I start hitting my chest. My mom quickly rush and gets me a glass of water.

Chugging the glass of water I look at my mom.

"w-what?"

Rolling her eyes she looks at me and goes back to cooking more pancakes.

"honey I walked in at 3 a.m to check up on you and saw you guys all snuggling to be honest I thought you guys looked cute"

My eyes widen.

"mom you know we practically brother and sister right?"

"not yet and that would be by law not blood. if you want my opinion I would say date him he seems like a good kid"

"mom you know I just met the boy and aren't you suppose to be against this?"

"that doesn't matter and I actually would rather you to go out with him rather then anyone else if you ask me"

"mom do you know how messed up our relationship is? oh and can I borrow your clown stuff thing" I ask.

"eh I don't want to be one of those mothers were there child ends up hating them we still have our boundaries and all and you mean my makeup bag? why?"