Chapter 5: I won, No I won

A/N okay so I have been having writers block but I think I finally figure it all out!! pew took some major thinking but I did it!!

oh and um Hehe I might not be able to update as much as school is starting soon and um I'm in football, yes a girl in football blah blah get over it. But other than that......

Enjoy!!!

___________________

Mia's P.O.V

We each got 4 boxes and were standing at the entrance of the living room.

"Alright ready .......set........turtles!!!" I said. Watching Jared run in but stop. I burst out laughing and he just glared at me.

"okay okay!! for real this time

READY.........SET.....GO!!!............"

Once I yelled go I ran straight into the living room jumping over the couch and getting to the small table we had next to the couch.

Grabbing a box I dump all the things that were on that table. Most of the things were picture frames and some things that my mom bought they looked like little angels. I continue to fill the first box up until I couldn't fit anything else and left it on the floor.

Grabbing the second box I head to the kitchen on my way to the kitchen I saw J.B just finishing his first box.

"Fuck!" I heard him yell and run to get a second box. Sucker!! I'm so winning this.

Reaching the kitchen I opened the cabinet and throw in all the plastic cups, and plates into the box and keep going until I had at least 3 cabinets empty. I was finishing my 4th cabinet when Jared rushed into the kitchen.

I gave him a small smirk,

"better luck next time player I have this is in the damn bag"

He responded with his own smirk and said.

"its not over short stuff" he gave me a wink and head towards a cabinet were the cleaning supplies were.

I huff "I'm not short" I grumbled but continue to empty cabinets.

2 more cabinets and I should be done with this box. I thought trying to hurry up.

"um Mimi not to uh sound creepy or anything but um what are uh tampons and um condoms doing in this drawer" he coughed out sounding very uncomfortable.

Wait what?!! Tampons?! CONDOMS?! THE HELL?!?!??!?!

Dropping the plates into my box I ran to where he was and peered over his arm and sure enough there were uh condoms and tampons...

" well this is awkward......." I said not knowing what to do or say because for 1. those things aren't mine for sure. If those were mine they would be in my room not the kitchen drawer. Now that I think about it how haven't I seen this?

"you think" Jared said giving a look, a second later his face had this weird evil look..

"so Mimi I didn't take you as the type of girl to sleep on the first date"

My jaw dropped no literally when he said that my jaw literally fell. I felt my face heat up but I didn't let show.

Without thinking about it I raised my fist and punched him straight in the gut.

"ugh!!" he screamed and fell to the floor.

"The hell!!!!" he yelled.

I narrowed my eyes at him and crossed my arms over my chest.