Chapter48: Mia

A/N hello loves, so I know I m posting earlllly! How awesome is that? Honestly I was procrastinating by reading on you guess wattpad. But sadly my phone has died and me not wanting to do *breathes in* homework, yuck, I decided to write because I'm in a good ass mood. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jared's P.O.V

Everything happened so fast, I was knocked out one moment the next I'm being beaten to the pulp. By who? No other than the pompous jackass on earth Zach.  If it wasn't for the two giant buffoons holding me back, I would be throwing my own round of punches.  I still had no idea where Mia was, but it looks like Zach didn't know either. I pray to the heaven stars that Mathew finds her first.

"Look at the pretty boy, not so pretty are you now" he grunted landing another punch to my stomach, spitting some blood onto the concerete floor. I smirk at him.

"At least I'm not a dumbass like you"

That seemed to do the trick, his fist clenched tighter then they were already in. I could careless what happens to me at this point. If Zach was beating the living crap out of me that meant he wasn't looking for Mia.

"No, but I wont be the one dead. Then who is the real dumbass here?" he said grinning like he just won the lottery. In this case Mia would be his prize. I narrow my eyes at him and snarl in his direction.

"Why don't you let your dogs let go off me and we will see who is the dead one here" I tried to launch myself at him, with no valid attempted as the hulks only gripped my arm tighter. Forcing me back into them. Fucking bastards, how I wish I could beat him. Zach laughed, he full on laughed as if it was the funniest joke told.

"You want to go at me? A childish boy!" he continued to laugh. This only made my anger ignition to higher heights.

"You know what boy? I will allow it, I will entertain your idea of death coming down on me" he agreed, after wiping his eyes of 'tears'.

"Boys let him go, I will deal with him myself, go and locate my princess. Her games have been played long enough, its time we leave" he said. His voice hard and cold at the mention off Mia escaping his sight. That's my girl. The hulks let me go, roughly pushing me forward, stumbling slightly I was able to regain my  balance. This seemed to easy, being able to fight Zach? What could he possibly have up his sleeve? Whatever it is I will entertain his games, as long as I can keep his attention towards me. Zach's workers if you want to call them that, left the room with only a head nod. They closed the door behind them, trapping me and Zach inside. He chuckles walking in circles around me, who the prey was here really I did not know. We were two lions fighting for one thing, Mia. HIs purpose for his own selfish ways, mind you might as well think of the selfish too, but I know MIA doesn't want to be with him, he's a monster. A monster who took a little girls innocence's, childhood, and for that he will pay for.

"You ae fighting a battle you wont win boy" he said stalking towards my direction. My muscles rigid and tight, waiting, anticipating for his next move.

"This is a battle I'm not willing to lose" I grunt out. No way is he getting away not this time. HE laughs.

"Have it your way then" and with that he launches forward, tackling me towards the ground. Not expecting the impact of the concrete to hit my back, a groan escapes my lips. I quickly forget about the pain and shove him off me, standing to my feet I prepare myself. He swings at me, I am able to quickly dodge his punch. I swing a few times, successfully landing a few to his face and stomach. He also was able to land a few, neither one of us back down. It isn't until he grins, a sinister grin that I tart to worry. We were both loosing our breaths, he was becoming sloppy with each punch thrown at me.