Chapter 27: The Truth Is Told

A/N I said I was gonna update today didn't I? Lol well here's your update!

________________

Mia's P.O.V

After the whole flower craziness everyone went back to dancing. Jared went to hang with the guys, they were going to have a soccer match. It was 5:00 p.m already and the sun was lowering even more. Soon the lights we put up were going to be turned on.

"So what was that little scene back there Bee?" Alexa asks. We were both laying down on a blanket just enjoying the sun.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb with me, you and Jared shared a moment. I mean you both caught the flowers, and you guys were no where to be found."

Sighing I sit up and so does she. She's my best friend I might as well tell her.

"I ...we..ugh we almost kissed!" I finally spit out. I wasn't looking at her when I said this, but when she started screaming and pulling my arm it was kinda hard not too.

"Oh my god!! When? How? Who? Forget the who, I know the who. Girl give me details, don't leave a girl hanging!"

I shake my head at her, but I can't deny there was a small smile playing at my lips. I started telling her what happened, throughout the whole time she was squealing and squirming like a fan girl. That soon stopped when I told her that Diamond had ruined the moment.

"That bitch! I should've knocked her out. Hey! Jared broke up with her, maybe now you guys can kiss!" She exclaimed. I roll my eyes at her and play with the sand.

"I doubt he probably will go to the next girl like the...player he is," I slowly say. As if a lightbulb had flash, I smack my forehead. How didn't I see this?! All the signs were there! Cher the slut, him coming home late, all the girls, my step-brother is a player?!

"What? What? Woman tell me!" Alexa screams at me. Looking at her wide eyes, my hand still at my forehead.

"I'm falling for my now stepbrother...and my stepbrother is a player?!!" I yell. Alexa makes and 'O' with her mouth.

"Um well, uh be the coach?" She asks, more like question. I give her a look.

"I mean like he's the player, you be the coach."

"You have been on Facebook far too long sister," I simply say, shaking my head.

"Have not!"

"Yeah yeah whatever you say. Come on its time for the toast, then cake and then we can leave!" I exclaim getting up and dusting my shorts. Alexa gets up and does the same.

"I will go tell the cooks to bring the wine out, while you get them to sit down?" Alexa suggest. I nod and head over to the mic.

"Hey, everyone well I hope you guys are still having a lovely evening. If I could ask everyone to grab a seat, its time for a toast to the groom and bride."

Everyone soon goes and sits down, and the cooks bring out wine glasses and wine bottles. Once everyone had their glass and were sitting down, me and Alexa start talking.

"Alright so let's start off by congratulating the two love birds,"Alexa says raising her glass. Everyone raise their glass and congratulated them.

"So I love you deadly mom, we've been through hell and back, but we are finally getting life together. You deserve the best, love and happiness and I'm counting on Brian to do just that," I give a pointed look at him. All he does is laugh, kiss my mom's cheek and salute me. Shaking my head I salute back.