Chapter 36: I like tacos!

A/N I'm on a roll! haha anywhore, drama is all over this book like damn. Haha well all will soon be blown over, just give me time!

Enjoy!

__________________

Mia's P.O.V

I WAS PISSED, Jared had lied to me. I had texted my mom, asking he what was going on, since Jared wouldn't tell me anything. She said what was I talking about and I asked where was she. She said she was on a date with Brian. Jared, had lied to me! When he saw slam my phone onto my lap, he asked what was wrong, but I didn't answer him. He tried to ask, but I ignored him. As soon as we got home, I got out, slammed the door and stomped off.

"Mia! What's wrong?" Jared asked yet again. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What's wrong? WHATS WRONG!"

"Yeah?"

I threw my hands in the air, growling in frustration.

"You lied! You lied to me!"

"Uh..."

"Yeah uh..." I mocked him giving him a stupid face. Smacking the side of my head, I look at him.

"What the hell Jared! I was on a date!"

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't let you do that!" he yelled

"why not?!!"

"because...."

"because why!!!"

"because I-I l-"

"You-you what?!"

"I like tacos!"

I stop and look at him. Jaw dropped, closing my eyes, I breath in and out slowly. Clenching my fist, I open my eyes and look at him. He gulped, nervously.

"You...took me away from my date....because you like MOTHER FUCKING TACOS?!" I talked slowly, towards the end I yelled. Throwing my fist up in the air.

"Uh...yes?"

"What the hell is wrong with you?! I..I argh I can't do this! I'm going to my room and you better not follow me or so help me king of hippies!" I growled out, stomping off into my room. All this felt lie déjà vu.

Un-fucking-believable, I don't understand that boy. He flirts with me at first, then he has a slut in his arms, we fight, then he starts saying that he will be there, it gets worse cause soon he calls me a slut, we don't talk he feels like shit. What does he want?!  He's giving me mix feelings! Can you blame though? Every time he acts all nice with me, he tricks me! I ugh! I need to sleep...

Jared's P.O.V

What the fuck just happened? Taking a seat on the coach, I place my face in my hands. Breathing heavily, I think about what just happened. It was all Trent, if hadn't had asked her, I wouldn't be arguing with her! I was going to see her, for lunch, since I was surround by everyone and couldn't get away from them. I had to sneak away, I will admit it. I was jealous. Trent was with her all day, I might've spent more time with her, but I don't like sharing. Mia, she just wows me, anyone can easily fall for her. I did, and I don't want anyone else to get her. But I don't know if I should tell her. I mean what if I fuck up? What if..if I'm not what she wants? Sighing, I punch the pillow next to me.