Chapter 10: Connor Dolly King and Jared Johnson Burns!!!

A/N So this week I'm in writing mode so I might be uploading 2 chapters a day or so :) yeah!! so let's see how these 2 boys are coping with being girls?

____________________

Mia's P.O.V

"why are we still tied up?" Connor asked from the back seat.

Looking at him from the mirror I answer him

"do you really think I would let you boys loose? No honey I'm not a dumb blond here (a/n NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE!!!) I know as soon as I let you loose your going to try and wash it off my hard work"

"but your not the one who's wearing this shit!" Jared grumbled.

Rolling my eyes at him.

"if you at least have it on for 5 minutes at school I will let you wash it off deal?" I compromise. They look at each other as of having a conversation with each other.

"deal" Connor says. But Jared stays quite.

"Aw is Jared mad at me" I say in a baby voice.

"yes I mad at you"

"and why is that?" I had a smirk on my face because I know he has no reason to be mad at me he's just glummy that I beat him at Call of duty.

"because......"

"because..." I copy him.

"just because!!" he huffs.

"what if I buy you ice cream after school?" I ask him. I didn't really like that he was mad at me even if he really isn't but it just does.

His eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas day but then he narrowed his eyes at me.

"why?" he asks with caution.

"Dude the girl just offered to buy you ice cream and you're asking why?!" Connor yelled outrageous.

"whatever man. And no Mimi I'm still mad at you"

By now we were by the school, parking the car I turn around and face him. Making my eyes water and Big I pop my bottom lip making it quiver a little. In a little girl voice I say.

"okay Jared...I'm sowwy I just wanted to give you ice cream as a piece offering but I see you don't want my peace I will leave you alone"

Then I turn around ready to open the door.

1......2.......3

"wait Mimi.....I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound rude or anything I will take your offer for ice cream."

Smirking to myself I say under my breath Sucker but keep my little act going.

"alright if its okay with you. I just didn't want you to be mad at me" I give a little sniff and look at him from under my eyelashes.

His eyes soften when he sees me. Sucker I think.

"I could never be mad at you Mimi"

Nodding I open my door and close it. Walking around to their door I open it.

"alright boys show time!!"

Grabbing Connor first I un-tie his hands and let him out.

"if you try to run I swear to god Dolly I will hunt you down and beat you to the floor compeesh?" I raise and eyebrow giving him my death glare.

He gulps and nods.

"Now you J.B"

He gives me his hands and I un-tie him as well but he doesn't get out.