Chapter 29: Whats Mine is Mine

A/N Like I promised an update, a early update :) ooo, but there's a twist ;)

__________________________

Zach's P.O.V

Does bimbos better not lay a finger on my princess or there heads will be on my plate for dinner tonight. I was looking at the photos of my precious Mia. So beautiful, just like her mother. Too bad she didn't know how to satisfy me, but Mia knew how too. If she refused all I had to do was taunt her with my gun. Easy as pie, she was such a good girl, but since she's been away from me, she has become a bad girl. Its okay though I will have fun putting her in her place soon. Deciding to call that Jared kid up and mess with his head. Maybe he will leave Mia alone. Then I can really have her for myself, he has became too attached to that bitch.

Picking up the phone I dial the phone number and press call.

"Hello?"

"Ah Jared just the person I wanted to," I said in a dark voice. I pick up my knife that was on the table and start to toy with it.

"Who is this?" The boy asked, his voice cold.

"Oh Mia didn't tell you about me. I'm Zach, her favorite dad in the world," I taunt, knowing that she probably told them by now. She could never keep her mouth shut.

"Listen here you lowlife, scumbag come anywhere near Mia, I will fucken kill you with my bare hands. You're the reason she's in the hospital!" He yelled, at first I was amused, he thought he could take, but then I heard hospital. I lost it there, stabbing the knife into my desk.

"What!!" I growled, "I told those stupid bimbos to not lay a touch on her!" I whispered too myself. Those bitches are good as gone.

"Stay away from Mia and Amanda, do you hear me!" he growled. I gave a dark chuckle. He thought I cared for the old rag? Ha!

"I could careless for that stupid bitch Amanda, she never satisfied my needs, but Mia she did," I said smirking, I knew that would piss the kid off.

"You piece of shit! I will fucken find you and kill you!" Aw Smythe kid has a crush, ain't that sweet.

"Is that a threat?" I asked smirking still, even though he couldn't see me.

"No its a fucken promise!" the kid yelled and clicked off.

The fucker did not just hang up on me! I slammed the phone down on the desk, and pulled my hair. Grabbing the knife off my desk I throw to the wall and sit back down. Mia is in the hospital, she could be dead, I wouldn't be surprised if she was.

A door opened and was slammed close, then there was annoying giggling. Rubbing my temples I call for the bitches.

"GURLS!"

The two quickly rush into my office, heads bowed and hands behind their backs.

"Yes master?"

"Tell me how did the plan go?" I asked, getting up from my chair and walking in front of my desk where they stood.

"Okay sir," the brunette one answered.

"Good, good she wasn't injured, just scared, yes?" I asked, in a cold voice. I could see the brunette shiver in fear, but the blind one didn't move or talk.

"Right girls?!" I yelled.

Both girls flinch that time.

"Well um sir there might've been-" I cut her off and slap her across the face, the brunette falls down to the floor clinching her now red cheek.

"I SPECIFICALLY SAID SHE WOULDN'T BE HARMED IN ANYWAY OR I WOULD BE OFF WITH YOU BOTH!!" I yell looking down at her, I grab her by her throat and lift her up. She clawed at my hand and arm, trying to loosen my grip. I only tighten it, she was now turning blue, from the lost of oxygen. I look her straight in the eyes cold, hatred eyes staring At her. This must've freaked her out, because she was now clawing faster and harder.

"She didn't do anything I ran off the bitch," the other girl spat. Dropping the brunette to the floor, I turn around and face the blond.

" What made you decided that?" I asked, slowly approaching her like a predator on the hunt. She looked up at me, hatred shinning through her eyes.

"The bitch deserved it, I was so sick of her. Hope she's dead," she spat.

" I specifically said not to touch her, and since you believed it was a smart idea to disobey me, I'm going to punish you beyond words. You will think you're dead, but then I will remind you, you're very much alive, you will be wishing for death. Because no one hurts what's mine. What's mine is mine! Do you understand!" I yelled at her gripping her by her throat.

She coughed and spit, but nodded. She was now scared and for me that was excellent, no one gets away with disrespecting me. Mia will be mine, soon I plan on it. I will kill whoever I have too, to get to her. She was always mine and will always be mine. No one will touch her, I will make her so scared, that she won't let anyone near her. Especially that Jared kid, she's is getting to attach, she's becoming a slut like her mother. That will be fixed soon when she's back with me. For now I have to teach this bitch to never disobey me. Mia be prepared daddy is coming for you and this time you won't escape.

______________________

A/N okay do that's my other update for today, even though I said I was going to update tomorrow...well technically it is tomorrow its 12:01...but I'm still updating tomorrow. So now you have a look in at who is Zach and how crazy he is. We all already know who he is after, but what his next move now? I know y'all are gonna have some nasty stuff to say to Zach. i might make more evil later...maybe depending on what yall think, enough evil or more evil?

Until tomorrow! Don't forget to

Comment

Vote

Fan

*Update tomorrow too