Chapter 25: The Devil Spawn

A/N sorry for the wait everything is crazy and I thought I should update before you guys get mad and give up on the book :/ I hope no one did but I'm sure you will like and hate this chapter enjoy!

____________________________________

Mia's P.O.V

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!"

Was the first thing I heard, before hearing a thump sound indicating I had fallen off the bed. Rubbing the sleep off my eyes I try to get up to only fall back down because of the blankets were tangled to my legs.

Quickly pulling them off I grab the closest thing to me which was my hair brush. Running to my moms room where I heard the scream come from, I run in looking for danger or something gross.

"What happen? Who am I beating?" I ask having the brush in front of me as a weapon. Next I hear some footsteps running over here as well.

"Who died?!"

"I heard a scream!"

"Food?"

Hearing someone say food I frown confused and lower my 'weapon' for a second. Turning around I see Alexa rubbing her eyes. Still frowning I cock my head to the side.

"Did you seriously just say food?"

"Shh its still morning I don't know what day it is," she whispered snuggling into her teddy bear Connor had given her. Rolling my eyes I look back at my mom, who seemed frantic. The room was a mess clothes all over the place, her makeup was all over the night stand and her shoes were everywhere one was even on the fan. Putting the brush down I walk over to her and place a hand on her shoulder.

"What's wrong mom?"

She looks at me at me and grabs shaking me a little.

"What's wrong?! What's wrong?! What day is it?! PEOPLE TODAY IS THE WEDDING DAY AND ITS....4:30 A.M!! I NEED TO GET READY!! THERE'S  SO MUCH TOO DOO!!" she screams.

Stepping back from her I let her breath. Today was indeed the day of the wedding , the day my mom and Brian become husband and wife as well as I become Jared's stepsister. Shaking my head i focus at the task in hand. My mom was freaking out ,at least we had the whole house to ourselves as mom and Brian wanted to stay traditional, you know the whole "do not see the bride before the wedding or it brings bad luck". Yeah well the guys went to stay over at Connors place while me, Alexa, and a few bridesmaids stayed at the house.

Seeing as my mom was a hot mess I decided that me being such a good daughter would help her out. Looking at the girls I clap my hands.

"Okay so obviously my mom is having a freaking out before the wedding cris. So this is what we are doing Maria call a spa and ask if you can get a the spa to yourself for 3 hours or so, say its a wedding emergency.

Brenda get my mom ready to go to the spa make sure she is relax before anything once she is call me and we will meet here and get her ready. Oh and Maria call the guys an hour before the wedding start so they can get ready knowing them they would forget. Alexa you are with me we are getting the last minute things. Everybody knows what they're doing?" I asked after listing what need to be done.