Chapter 19: Jared's P.O.V Not one enemy but three

A/N So a few of you wanted Jared's P.O.V and well here it is!!! I'm glad you guys said to put a Jared's P.O.V cause I have an idea! Haha

Enjoy!!

____________________

Jared's P.O.V

"Wait....SHE WHAT?!" Amanda yelled.

"Uh...she um yeah I don't want to repeat myself," Dad said looking nervous while Amanda looked like she wanted to kill Cher.

Honestly I wanted too, too I mean she wanted to have sex with my dad after we did it? Who does that? Shit man I can't believe I actually did this girl and what she said to Mia.....Oh god I want to freaking kill myself for not saying shit!!

But what hurts the most is that she actually agreed with her....Does she not know how amazing she is? I mean yeah I only know her for 2 days or so, but from what I see and heard she's a amazing person.

But what stuck out was what she said. That even if she was able to get a boyfriend she wouldn't be able to because of that bastard. What did she mean by that? Did she have a hard breakup? Her last boyfriend cheated on her? WHAT?!! All these questions running through my head with possibilities, but no answers.

Sighing I look at everyone.

Connor was glaring at Cher while Alexa was glaring at me. Turning away from her gaze I look at Amanda to see my dad holding her back.

"YOU BITCH WHAT THE HELL YOU TALK TRASH ABOUT MY DAUGHTER AND YOU SAY THAT YOU'RE GOING TO BE MY MAID OF HONOR WHEN YOU WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH MY HUSBAND!!! SOON TO BE ANYWAY BUT THIS THIS IS FAR BEYOND THE SHIT-"

"Amanda I'd appreciated if you didn't talk to my girlfriend like that," I find myself saying.

Shit...what the hell is wrong with me?!! Stupid, stupid, stupid. You deserve to go die in a ditch moron, moron.

"You little piece of shit!! I actually thought you'd care about my daughter! I even told her she could you know what it doesn't matter-" But she was cut off when Alexa slapped me.

"You fucken bastard Mia actually what no..you don't deserve to know what she thought" she yelled. 

With that she stormed off. Connor behind her but not before looking at me.

"I can honestly say you fucked up bro and probably lost the most amazing girl anyone could have the pleasure of meeting. Any guy could be lucky to call her their girl. But the fact that you just defended her and called her your girlfriend after she not only hurt Mia once but twice is messed up. Some guy is going to sweep her off her feet and take her away. Your a douche is all I have to say"

What the hell did I just do? Rubbing my forehead I see Amanda grab her drink and dump it on Cher. I wish I could've done that, if only she was a guy....

"Son I don't want to see this whatever you want to call her but in my books she will be called a slut, but I don't want her to ever set a foot in my house or to ever talk to Mia," he let's out in a hiss.

He turned around grabbing Amanda pulling her to the entrance.

"JARED BABY WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING?!!!"

What the hell did I see in her? I must've of been drunk...wait I think I was, wasn't it that day of Johns party?

"Can you shut up for a moment! God what the hell did I freaking see in you?!! You're so god damn annoying," I snapped.

I'm getting tired of her and I probably dug myself in a bigger hole. But not only that but Mia probably hates me! I need to make this right and I can't and I won't let her go. Standing up with a new determination set in mind, I abruptly get out my chair.

My Step-Brother A Player?*COMPLETED*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें