Objectifying Women

Hello everyone. I am sorry for not posting reviews. I had my Board Exams and today only they have almost got over.

My problem with Wattpad stories is that women are shown in a bad light. Most of the women are extreme dimwits in these novels, craving for their husband's love, and even bearing emotional and physical pain. Why can't we show women as working hard and having a good Personality rather than being a bimbo? Please people don't give me the shit that all Indians are regressive who want their girls to get married after graduation and that too urban families. That has changed a lot. So please update your brain's RAM which is filled with 20th century shit.

Why can't be our characters be inspired from independent girls? Why can't a girl be shown as a CEO of a company?
In the time when Malala Yousufzai wins Nobel Peace Prize for promoting women's education, you are showing them in a regressive manner, women who don't raise their voices.

To all the fanfiction writers, please don't write that a girl likes being raped by Harry Styles. Fifty Shades of Grey was a complete nonsense(the most decent word I can use) and it objectified a woman to every extent that it could. Anastasia Steele is the dumbest girl that I have ever read. No girl likes being raped or sexually molested by anyone, even if it is Ranbir Kapoor or Siddharth Malhotra. Such things instead of being voted on and read, should immediately be reported. Only then such people will learn the lesson.

My family is also orthodox. But my sister is strong and independent girl who did MBA from a reputed college and got married last year with a guy of her choice. She doesn't know how to do much of the household work but that doesn't create a problem with her husband or in laws. They have accepted her for what she is. My mother's friend's mother in law accompanies her daughter in law in every function of her friends she wants to attend (without complaints after her brain surgery). The surgery had left the daughter in law unable to walk on her own. Why can't we show all this?

That is why I love my characters. Anukriti does not accept the fact that Satvik kissed her without permission and slaps him. She takes a stand for her friend, when he is not able to do it for himself . She lives her life on her own terms. Pavani, the heroine of Concealed (not yet published) doesn't bear when her ex boss tries to intrude in her body without her permission and kicks his ass off. Not only that she sends the video clips to media. Ayesha of The Backfired Plan, is much better in action than many of the guys.

Women are not objects. They have feelings which are as valuable as a man. She is an asset for the country. So don't portray her as a liability.