Some Cliché Of Billionaire Novels

The first thing that I would like to ask the writers of the billionaire novels, how can someone become CEO of a company at the age of 22? No I mean seriously, about 21 or 22 a person completes his or her education, and secondly even a rich father would want his son or daughter to have some experience of working before giving the position of a CEO. Being the CEO of any company is a matter of great responsibility and no one gets that sense of responsibility at 22 or 21.
I know that most of the people get that idea from Mills and Boon publication stories, but believe me when I say that their billionaire stories are cringe worthy and demean girls in every possible way. Also they are repetitive in their plots and so I would humbly request people to think before what they are writing. My mom joked that they begin to read the balance sheet and business reports ever since they are born only then they can become CEO at the age of 22.

Almost all the billionaire novels show their heroes as fuck boys, who are obsessed with having sex with every other model or celebrity or even girls at the office and the hero changes himself as soon as he sees the heroine. This is a simple no. Personally I can't fall in love with a person who believes in fucking girls for his pleasure and doesn't give a damn about her feelings.

Third point I would like to make. Every billionaire hero has a six pack or eight pack abs even without going to gym. Is that possible? No ways. Having a drool worthy body requires a lot of hard work. It is seriously not necessary to show your hero as a buff if he doesn't go to gym two times a day. He can be lean and muscular but need not to have six pack abs.

Another thing, which CEO has the time to chase the heroine and follow her everywhere leaving his work? No CEO has that time.

Other thing which I would like to ask, why does the hero need to be arrogant always for no good reason? Personally no girl would like to be snubbed by anyone who is a millionaire and they will not even try to make a conversation with such a guy in reality, right? Until and unless they are desperate enough, chances are that they won't.