Indian Daily Soaps

Indian Daily soaps. Whenever they are going on, I am sure you all cringe. So today let us all assassinate these so called Hindi Daily Soaps. Some things would be exaggerated for the purpose of sarcasm. So discretion is advised.

1. Regressive content
The heroine is a Sanskari daughter in law, does all the household chores, massage mother in law's legs, does the Tulsi pooja as soon as she gets up and e.t.c while the mother in law doesn't even treat her with respect. This plotline is so old and regressive that it literally makes me cringe.

2. Stereotypical Marwaris and Gujaratis
I am literally sick of this. Marwaris in real life don't wear extremely heavy lehengas with over the top jewelry and nose rings at every small festival. Moreover they don't sleep wearing heavy makeup. Neither do they always eat dal batti. They taste all varieties of food.

Now let me come to Gujaratis. Sorry to break the bubble but all Gujarati ladies don't wear the heavy seedhe pallu ki saree with heavy jewellery. Also not all Gujarati people start off with Garba and Dandiya whenever the music starts. Also the other thing I really want to ask, do all the Gujarati people name their girls Janhavi? Because except this I haven't heard any other name of the protagonist. The next time I hear this name in a serial, I will actually switch off the TV.

3. Icchadhari Naagin
The most ridiculous concept that has become so viral. Icchadhari naagin basically a snake who can become a human. God knows how this happens because science can't justify this. Naagin wars, ah the limit of comedy. What I wonder more is, we are educated but still watch this illogical shit.

4. Out of the world twists
Someone appears randomly, the lead heroine dies and then magically appears and blah and blah. Why do these makers have to play with our sanity? And also the plastic surgery. Plastic surgery doesn't change the features of a person. It can't happen that the person becomes unrecognizable after a plastic surgery.
Logic is really very far away.

5. Ageing? What is that?
I really want the formula which prevents the main heroine to get aged even when her children are of a marriageable age. Plus the generation goes on, nobody dies. They have even failed Botox injections. Marvellous.

6. Creepy background music
Dhoomtanana dhoomtanana. You all must have heard that. This is another ear sore thing to hear after the Honey Singh songs and Badshah raps. Clicheness at its peak.

7. Never ending
These serials are never ever ending sagas of torture. Heroine died, hero died but the serial goes on. Every festival is stretched for more than a week. They don't have a story but still stretch.

8. Where is the mythology?
Now let me talk about the mythological and Historical serials. They are just made so filmy that you cringe. And sometimes you wonder, did I ever read this? Masala movie and Mythological serials have become synonymous now.

So what do you all feel? Feel free to communicate through the comment box. I would love to hear from you all.