Annoying People

In this truthful and comedy(maybe) rant of mine, I will discuss some annoying type of people who exist in real world and also in social media.

1. The Raichand : Raichand is a person who gives advice, whether the other has asked for it or not. We have all seen either some pokey elder or some relative or some auntie telling us what we should do in our life without even asking. Keep your advice to yourself and help yourself with it. God has given enough brain to think to everyone. Don't think that you are an exceptional personality.

2. The show offs: We all have friends who love to show their Rolex watches, Armani suits, Louis Vuitton purse and what not. Some of them just even don't know what the price of these articles are. Like one person in my school said that he bought an Armani suit for 9000 INR and we were like in 9000 we don't even get a normal suit. So all the so called Raees baap ki bigdi aulad stop that show off because ye paisa tumhare baap ka hai tumhara nai(the money is of your dad's not yours)

3. The Antaryaami : These are some people who know what will happen with you even before it has. I think such people are the sons / daughters of Nostradamus. These are the we knew everything beforehand squad. My advice for them would be to go to intelligence agency or betting agency so that their skills can be used effectively.

4. The Creeps : I will talk about the creeps on social media. Creeps of social media are those people who hit out at every fucking boy or girl and ask them to meet and have sex. These people are not even ashamed of doing that. My advice to such people would be to stop thinking from your dick or vaginas and use your brain.

5. The trolled out people : Actually these are those people who upload a lot of trolls on Facebook and waste their time as well as ours.

In collaboration with trueathenian