An Indescribable Twine Of Love

Author : @mauli_29
This is a collaboration review. Let me start with my review first.

My review:-

I will start with the strengths. First of all the theme is quite good. Not many can do justice with this theme and I am really glad to tell you that you have done that quite well. As I have already told you I like your writing style, not the best but it is better than most of the writers here. Your word choice and level of language is also something which deserve a mention. I liked the title. It is something refreshing. I liked your main character. You can relate with her most of the times. I am seeing a lot of improvements from your other works,like the story has a good pace and doesn't have much of emotional drag.

Weaknesses:-

First of all try to inculcate some spice in the blurb. Showing your depth in blurb can be boring for many readers.blurb should arise some curiosity in readers. Secondly there are many grammatical errors which need to be corrected. Also your book lacks something called as entertainment quotient.It needs to be made more entertaining.

My rating: 7/10

Now let me welcome my friend @trueathenian. Drum roll please. He is the author of The White Capes and is helping out with the reviewing process(Guest appearance,lol)

I read the first three chapters, so don't have much to comment about the plot. I would like to mention that all the chapters had a decent flow. The only thing that occasionally broke the flow was grammatical errors which can be easily corrected with simple edits.

The Prologue, well prologues are always tricky.But here you have a great start to the story. By the end of the prologue, I had many questions in my mind which is definitely a good thing. Just a little more description of how she was constantly getting more exhausted as she ran, may create that feeling in the reader's mind to wish for her safety.

Chapter 1 introduced the protagonist and the other characters.This chapter is also well written. But I would prefer that you do not drop hints in the chapter title. For instance I knew the protagonist would be kidnapped before I read chapter 2,because the title was that.It would have come as a surprise instead if that wasn't in the heading. Next chapter is Plan, and after that it is Escape. Much is revealed in these.

Rating : 6.5/10

Overall it is an interesting piece. You have a voice and that makes your work unique. We would like to read more of your works. A job well done.

Keep writing

Overall rating :7 /10