Indian Domestic Violence Novels

Hello everyone. Back again addressing a Cliché. This time it is a parody, unlike my typical writing style. So I hope that I could make you all laugh.

So first of all the character names, what should be the character names,? Well I am going to keep it Raj Singhania(cliché naming) as the male MC, Janvi Maheshwari(because the daily soap naive protagonist is often named Janvi) as the tortured female MC, Arpita Gupta (I'd love to be the bitch) as the hero's love interest and Karan Sharma as the heroine's friend and secret admirer.

Let me start with the story. So our female protagonist Janvi Maheshwari is a typical Indian Sanskari girl who doesn't know anything about the world. She is wholly immersed into her prayers and aartis. She is the only daughter of a rich businessman. Raj is the richest workaholic Indian businessman with six pack abs. Raj's mother spots her doing evening's aarti and asks her parents to give their daughter's hand in marriage. Janvi agrees but Raj doesn't. Finally he agrees to marry her due to some long forlorn kasam given by his mother. She sees him for the first time during marriage and falls in love with him. At the time of Suhaagraat, Raj tells her that he will not love her since he is madly in love with his secretary or model (whichever seems better to the readers) Arpita Gupta. Janvi cries but firmly resolves that she will save this marriage and her love. So from next day she cooks his favourite dishes, wears a saree, does her prayers morning and evening and every other thing like a Sanskari bahu(daughter in law) does, thinking that her sanskaar will impress him. But Raj blames Janvi for his problems and treats her like a trash, not leaving any chance to bruise our fragile Janvi. He even invites Arpita to dinner. Arpita wears a very short dress and openly flirts with Raj, which enrages Janvi but she doesn't speak anything. After that leaving Janvi where she was, he goes and fucks the other girl. Janvi again spends her time crying. It is then, she meets Karan Sharma during one of her walks and they start spending time together. Janvi praises about Raj to Karan when he senses something is wrong with their marriage. Karan helps Janvi to regain her self confidence and meanwhile starts having a secret crush on her. But he doesn't create any problems in Janvi's life. After some time Arpita leaves Raj and he becomes wilder, abusing her both mentally and physically more than ever. It is at this time that he spots Karan with Janvi. He then beats Karan and brings Janvi to home and rapes her. Janvi then decides to divorce and tells Karan her location. After Janvi leaves home, Raj realises that he has fallen in love with her. He hurries to Karan's house, listens to his speech about her suffering and then tells Karan reveals Raj her location. Finally Raj says sorry to Janvi and then in the epilogue they create a cricket team.

First of all I would like to tell the readers that bully relationships are not cool. Secondly I would like to say that women aren't that weak. Divorces can be taken on Domestic violence grounds. Plus no Billionaire would definitely not hit a woman because if that comes out in the open then his business would be in risk. Also if I had been in her place I would have created a ruckus in media plus character assassinated Arpita and when Raj hit her, if I had been her, I would have hit him where the sun doesn't shine.

Please I beg the writers not to write this thing.