Mad in love

Hello, Ni Hao, Bonjour, Namaste, Konnichiwa. Welcome to my new rant and this is going to be about the couples doing PDA in relationshit( term coined by joshidhawal).

PDA or public display of affection is a widespread infection spread in college and now it's virus is spreading in schools as well. Before coming to the topic, let me say that please don't think that I have a problem with couples. No. I only have problems with the showoff.

We all get hormonal, have crushes, and sometimes when you have a good luck or you have good looks or enormous baap ka paisa( I mean father's money) you get into a relationship. But my problem starts when your boyfriend or girlfriend becomes the sole reason for your existence.

Let me tell you my experience so that you can empathize with my condition. I have a girl in my class who has a hot boyfriend and she is my good friend, so I am the right person to tell the woes. Whenever you start talking to them, their boyfriend take the attention. They mostly talk about their fights, their patch-ups, when did they kiss, when did they go for a date, what does he like, what he doesn't like and the list goes on. Dude I am seriously not interested when did you lick his ass or sticked your tongue into his.

When you enter the class, there would be this one couple sitting at the back, holding hands, giving pecks, wrapping their arms into each other, thinking class can be a good replacement for a lovers park. There have been some incidents where me and my friends are eating and when we turn back, we see couple kissing lip to lip. It becomes so awkward that we have to shy away and after that we are often unable to eat. On the first day of my college, I went to canteen for lunch and I saw a couple kissing in front of me. Imagine it's your first day and you get to see the live show. Well it definitely gave a bad impression to me.

It is more disgusting to see this thing in public transport like metros and local trains where you are already fatigued after a tiring day and just want to go to bed. When people make out there, it is the end of patience. See you are no Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone that people want to see you all close and into each other.

The worst part is that when they accuse the professor of opposite gender that they are gawking at their boyfriends or girlfriends. Please for the sake of humanity and God, all the professors that smile while talking to your boyfriend or girlfriends, don't intend to flirt with them. They have enough headache to handle. Also they don't care what you do with your partner. It is just that if you make out and get cozy in labs, no faculty would tolerate.

In all, I would just like to say that get a room and don't show your love publicly, because it is annoying for the others to see.