On Hold

Hello everyone. I will be putting my works, The Hardest Choice and The Backfired Plan on hold because I am right now giving my entrance examination plus when I read The Hardest Choice I felt like what a stupid and lame shit I have written and instantly put it on edit. About The Backfired Plan I would like to say that I am not happy with the dialogue portion. Well I am editing but still I am depressed. They are not looking good. Hope so that I get out of the depression that I felt after reading my works.

Now I wanted to take some suggestions from readers. Which should be the next topic among the following that I should write about?
1. The other side - Fraudulent cases against men
2. Reservation
3. Female genital mutilation
4. Types of annoying people on Wattpad
5. Child depression and suicide
6. Career choice

Other thing which I never did was to give story recommendations, but now I will be recommending some beautiful stories written by the fellow writers. They are :-
1. Glitterdust by Odille75. It is a good romantic book with a hint of suspense in it. A must read for those who can handle romance.

2. The White Capes by trueathenian. The best fantasy book I have ever read on Wattpad. Believe me, this book has given me some guts to read more of such genre. If someone likes fantasy, this book should not be given a miss.

3. Love and Love only by NATASHAJESS.
She writes one of the best romances on Wattpad. Not over the top and not underplayed as well. This book has a realistic portrayal of a girl who went through the horrors of gang rape in her past. Her books are awesome and I will continue to support her.

4. Inevitable Destiny by AlefiyahMufaddal
This book comes under the genre of Romance and is a light hearted read. A creative concept and realistic characters make it an enjoyable read. A must read.

5. An Indescribable Twine Of Love by mauli_29
This young writer is also very realistic and has a good storyline which is commendable. Also I like her character names(sorry for the fight over the names). From the first till now, the author has improved drastically. A must read.

In all be happy and keep reading. Love you all and best wishes.
With love
Arpita Gupta