In God's Perfect Time

Hello, everyone!

Thanks for the 106 reads! The last time I checked, it was just 56 and it's 1 am where I live and I'm freaking out. Please do not be silent readers! Vote! Comment! Say what you wanna say!

--------

So, the title says "In God's Perfect Time"

Most teenagers don't have the patience to wait for stuff so they become really impulsive and the outcome gets really bad.

See it like this: you put a frozen hotdog (ik it's weird) in the microwave, you're super hungry so you just take it out of the microwave. What happens? It's still super cold and weird to eat. It's so cold, it burns your mouth and you realize that you actually regret what you did.

The same thing happens when you rush in life. There are times when you badly want things to happen without thinking that God doesn't want it to happen. So once you force to make it happen, it wouldn't work out because God is not pleased by it.

The thing is, God has His own plans for you and He knows what is best for you. His plans for you are better than yours. Don't be too scared. Just focus on your family, education, hobbies and most of all, God.

You're still young and you still have to grow in many aspects. Just enjoy and appreciate the small things because time will come and everything that you wish for will be granted and by then, you will be super happy because it was all worth the wait.

Stop rushing. Stop settling with something or someone you know was not sent to you by God. Stop getting frustrated when things do not turn out the way you want them to because there will come a time when you will be enjoying everything and you will have everything you could ever ask for.

You know when that will happen? In God's perfect time.