tips for those who are starting to read the bible

> If you don't have a bible, download a bible app (a real bible is still BEST).

> It isn't mandatory to start with the book of Genesis. You can start with other books if you like.

> Make a commitment. Mine is ONE CHAPTER IN THE MORNING AND ONE CHAPTER AT NIGHT so I can start the day with God's word and end it with God's word:) I also read a devotional at noon or before lunch.

> Every period is a chance for you to pause and pray if you want to.

> By the end of the chapter, reflect on what you read and pray and talk to God.

> While some may say it's rude to highlight the bible, for me it's okay (idk about you) so I suggest highlighting these:

•God's promise
•God's commands
•(comment other options here)

> Invest on a good bible if you can afford. It'd be the best purchase you'll ever have if you take it seriously.

> At first, it will be hard for you but pray that you will be on fire to meditate on His word and you will actually love it.

> You can start a devotional journal where you could write reflections but if you're not the writing type, it's fine.

> Find someone you could share the words with.

Reading the bible is now a part of my routine. I couldn't feel relaxed without reading it. No matter how tired I might be, I will still read it. I used to have struggle on reading it but I prayed to God that He'll help me and He did. I'm so happy!

God bless, angels!